I don't want to see the brief FAQ answers and my phone won't send a syslog in the settings, so how do I email Intelliborn??

I want to report a bug where tapping a message that Siri just converted (the dotted line-speech bubble).

I.E. I say: "Text Bradley hello how are you"
    Siri says: "Heres your message to Bradly, shall I send it?"
    But let's say it was translated wrong. If I tap the bubble it will open up Messages with the text-so-far inputted into the text field where I can edit it correctly.

With messages+ enabled, tapping the bubble while in Siri does nothing. I prefer the previously stated method over saying "change it" 5 times til she gets it right.

Anybody else notice this? Thanks!
    05-08-2012 10:57 PM
    I've had good luck getting their attention on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/intelliborn
    05-08-2012 11:08 PM
    I'll try that! Their last reply was 21 days ago do lets hope for some faster service
    05-08-2012 11:32 PM
    Keep in mind they don't always reply to each @mention either...but I have had situations where a tweet led to a DM which led to updates to fix things. So even if they don't reply right off they're probably still scanning the feed for issues, and if it's something others chime in on it will likely be worked on sooner.
    05-08-2012 11:46 PM
    There are usually contact options in cydia if you look at one of the packages they have. Often times it includes twitter, a website and possibly an email address.

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk
    05-09-2012 01:15 AM
    In this case, IntelliscreenX's package points to their twitter and their FAQ.

Their FAQ says if the answer isn't ther go to the support link inside the native settings.

The support link asks for the syslog before emailing which I'm pretty sure is unsupported by iOS5 anyways..
    05-09-2012 01:50 AM
    For syslogs you can install Crash Reporter, though I'm not sure it would help in this case (without a crash).
    05-09-2012 08:05 AM
    Contact Intelliborn

Type your issue, it will show the most related search results - at the bottom of that list is what you seek.
    05-09-2012 08:32 AM
    lol, if only it were that easy. i will give them major credit for responding to what seemed like every tweet/email when ISX first came out

now, it's a complete joke. contact via twitter is "by chance" if your question/complaint doesn't get pushed too far down their TL

emails are a completely different adventure. just so you know when you do eventually end up having a conversation it's not even by the developers themselves. it's somebody that acts as their "front line", if you will. they try to help as much as possible but when it comes to really technical situations they will contact the devs

a couple of months ago i was having issues with the standalone Messages+ and it took a little over 3 weeks to be resolved! good luck!
    05-09-2012 08:54 AM
    Oh weird that wasn't there before haha... I guess I didn't notice it
    05-09-2012 01:34 PM
    ISX support is pathetic. All my tweets and emails have been totally ignored.

What a joke...
    05-03-2013 03:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD