05-07-2012 04:11 PM
    honestly, i think its funny, especially with the JB community being such a collective *** right now on Twitter. In the immortal words of Gallagher "the only way to fight ignorance and stupidity is with ignorance and stupidity"
    05-07-2012 04:27 PM
    honestly, i think its funny, especially with the JB community being such a collective *** right now on Twitter. In the immortal words of Gallagher "the only way to fight ignorance and stupidity is with ignorance and stupidity"
    I kind of agree. He's not obligated to share any development, and it's peoples indignation at him for not doing so that has him mad, so now he's just rubbing it in. I would like to see him release his work, to further JB, but no one can make him do so...
    05-07-2012 05:45 PM
    He has a developers account, so he has access to the iPad/pod/phon file system that not everyone has. It's easy for him to inject files and use exploits. But he is a ****. So is mr zephyr grant Paul
    05-07-2012 06:28 PM
    I completely agree with you all. He is a narcissistic ********. You know what they say though Karma is a *****...
    05-07-2012 09:24 PM
    I think he certainly can be or come off as a **** but he has some valid points.
    05-07-2012 11:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD