I'm looking for either a smaller lockscreen clock, or a way to shrink the current lockscreen clock. Attached is my current lockscreen set up. I'd like to get a clock that shows at least the time and date, and fits in the black space at the top of the screen. Any ideas?

Attachment 15621
    05-07-2012 01:25 PM
    Maybe a font change? Not sure if that would make a difference...
    05-07-2012 03:37 PM
    Maybe a font change? Not sure if that would make a difference...
    Worth a try, you know of a tweak for that?
    05-07-2012 03:45 PM
    But moving the clock is going to be the difficult part... You want the clock in the vetch scoreboard right???
    05-07-2012 06:31 PM
    Worth a try, you know of a tweak for that?
    Sorry no I don't but that's the best I could come up with...

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk
    05-07-2012 08:59 PM
    But moving the clock is going to be the difficult part... You want the clock in the vetch scoreboard right???
    No, I want the clock & date completely inside the black strip above the sky.
    05-07-2012 11:44 PM
    I don't have the same theme as you, but maybe you could go for lockscreen clock hide from David ashman
    05-07-2012 11:52 PM
    There is a separate ClockHide tweak from a dev named PathKiller that has an option to move the clock up or down the lockscreen. You might check that out. I believe it might require a separate tweak or some theming to hide the clock's background bar, though.

Or if you're using an HTML lockscreen theme you can probably move the clock just by adjusting some code. Are you?

Edit: I think that particular ClockHide only lets you move the clock DOWN...the highest position might be the same as default.
    Last edited by Massie; 05-09-2012 at 12:40 AM.
    05-09-2012 12:35 AM
    There is a separate ClockHide tweak from a dev named PathKiller that has an option to move the clock up or down the lockscreen. You might check that out. I believe it might require a separate tweak or some theming to hide the clock's background bar, though.

Or if you're using an HTML lockscreen theme you can probably move the clock just by adjusting some code. Are you?

Edit: I think that particular ClockHide only lets you move the clock DOWN...the highest position might be the same as default.
    I have a custom slider, some status bar theming, and your clearlockscreen theme, that's it. Not sure if that's HTML or not?
    05-09-2012 10:16 AM
    No, it's not. Have you considered just editing your photo to add a bit more black space? Or as was said above you could use Ashman's Lockscreen ClockHide and just have time/date in the status bar, among other ideas. Or just try searching for Cydia clock tweaks...happy hunting!
    05-09-2012 02:23 PM
    Have you tried slider pro? i myself did not like it, but gives you many options in the settings of the app itself.
    05-13-2012 10:46 AM
    How to make lock screen clock smaller
    05-18-2015 10:59 AM
    Have you tried the tweaks forecast and subtle lock?

Both have a smaller footprint for the lockscreen clock
    I'd recommend forecast over subtle lock.

Subtle lock breaks the ability to slide to open notification.
    05-18-2015 11:26 AM
    Way to bring back a three year old thread haha. I've been using subtlelock for at least a year now. Still in iOS 7.1.X. Have no problem sliding notifications to unlock.
    05-18-2015 01:31 PM
    On ios8 it's broken.
    You slide the notification, but it just unlocks the phone.

I ditched it completely and am using forecast.
    Very similar in appearance
    05-18-2015 04:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD