Is there any jailbreak hack to get the iPhone on sprint unlocked and used on AT&T in USA? I know it doesn't sound right but since it has both radios, I was thinking there could be a hack. Any help is appreciated.
    04-29-2012 02:51 PM
    Is there any jailbreak hack to get the iPhone on sprint unlocked and used on AT&T in USA? I know it doesn't sound right but since it has both radios, I was thinking there could be a hack. Any help is appreciated.
    The only way this is possible is to get Sprint to unlock your phone for international use, and then get a SIM from an international provider that has a roaming agreement with AT&T.

Verizon & Sprint iPhones have a lock beyond the SIM that prohibits them from being used with a SIM from a US GSM carrier.
    04-29-2012 03:06 PM
    That's what I thought. I am moving to att and thought it was worth a shot
    04-29-2012 04:41 PM
    if you're on 5.0.1 and jailbreak you can buy gevey sim ultra s to unlock to use any sim att, tmobile, or whatever you like....
    04-29-2012 11:27 PM
    The GEVEY Ultra took advantage of the same server logic error that the SAM unlock used and has been rendered useless. They are giving refunds.
    04-29-2012 11:35 PM
    Yes it can be done. I just unlocked my 4s on sprint to use it on at t.
    05-13-2013 07:58 PM
    Welcome to last year Robert :P
    05-13-2013 08:07 PM
    i saw your thread on unlocking sprint to use on at & t . i have a newer model sprint ipad . due to area connection issues they,ve let me out of contract . i went to at & t and the installed their SIM card and still unable to get it to function . they said i needed to get an apn setting from at&t . ????. any replies or instuction would be appreciated .
    02-08-2014 10:31 PM
    I do not know one hundred percent that this will work, as all of my iPads are WiFi only, but if all you need is an APN, maybe you could try Unlockit - APN Changer for your iPhone on your iPad?
    02-09-2014 12:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD