In iOS 5, whenever you miss a call, it comes up on your lockscreen. When you slide to open the notification, the phone automatically dials the number from the missed call. Is there a tweak that will bring up a dialog box giving the user the option to either call back, text or open the missed call?

TIA
    04-27-2012 11:56 AM
    I would love this. I'm always calling people back by accident...
    04-27-2012 12:23 PM
    I would love this. I'm always calling people back by accident...
    Problems like this one make me wish I knew how to/had time to code. Can't be that complex of a tweak, can it?
    04-27-2012 02:25 PM
    Problems like this one make me wish I knew how to/had time to code. Can't be that complex of a tweak, can it?
    Every tweak is impossibly difficult!!!
    04-27-2012 03:26 PM
    It's not exactly what you are looking for but have you tried Ipsum and Lorem. At least then you can dismiss them without accidentally calling.
    04-27-2012 03:31 PM
    Actually, I do use that already. But once in a blue moon I'll pause too long in the middle of the swipe and it will trigger the default response. (Or I just forget, and swipe it thinking it will unlock and take me to the phone app.) Not a huge deal, considering my call volume is pretty low.
    04-27-2012 04:13 PM
    Actually, I do use that already. But once in a blue moon I'll pause too long in the middle of the swipe and it will trigger the default response. (Or I just forget, and swipe it thinking it will unlock and take me to the phone app.) Not a huge deal, considering my call volume is pretty low.
    I know what you mean. I am swipe impaired at times too.
    04-28-2012 12:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD