Latest BiteSMS update?

Bob_B

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
So an update came out for biteSMS and I updated as usual. Now I can't open the app from the phone, it crashes every time. The only thing I can do is access it from Intellascreen X and send/reply to messages. Anyone else having this issue?

Bob

Bob_B

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Hhhmm..just tried the uninstall and reinstall, still having issues. It attempts to open up, then just closes. I'm not running the cracked version, this is just the regular version. I'm running 5.0.1

Bob

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Do you have an Activator action set for biteSMS? I haven't updated it yet and although I don't have IntellX I think I'll hold off to see how this turns out. Thanks for the warning at least though I am sorry you are having trouble.

beeray

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
I loved bitesms, but it seems to drain my battery. I'm on a 4s and am very disappointed. Ami doing something wrong?

xxmaxx82

Feb 25, 2012
Visit site
I had major issues with bite after last update as did a friend of mine so I uninstalled and all is good now and significant improvement in battery life

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
What I fail to understand is why bite, which has 3 million downloads and over 2 million active users (not to mention all the cracked users) has a handful (literal handful, about 5) of people who have "major issues" EVERY SINGLE TIME... What on your devices are different than the others?

Bob_B

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
**update**

After reading thru several forum posts on BiteSMS site, I found out what the problem was. I had an old Beta Source that released a bad beta version and I will had it loaded. Once I removed all BiteSMS beta sources, I was able to reload version 6.2 and everything works fine now.

Thanks for all the help
Bob

Reactions: 3cit and sherlock