iOS 5.1 iPhone 4s jailbreak possibilities?

mxryda88

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
Hello, I know from all the research I had read, but is there anybody out there, that can tell me about any way to jailbreak my iPhone 4s with ios5.1? ,thanks

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Well then you know there isn't anyone that can tell you how to do it then. Nada, no way, can't be done, sorry. Maybe in the coming months.

saynt j

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, man.... be patient. It took a while to get a jailbreak for the 4S.... with every new software version and hardware change Apple puts more walls up to prevent jailbreak. It's only a matter of time though. Check @MuscleNerd or @pod2g on Twitter for the latest, right from the horse's mouth.

iSmileyFace

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Pod2g said last week that the dev-team has the necessary exploits for the jailbreak, which means its going to be coming real soon. Hang tight =P

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
The discussion now is whether to use the exploits available to jb 5.01 now or soon or wait for iOS6.

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

kshen1

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
I think just release it now. I'm sure there are people who disagree with me but waiting for the next version has iOS has never worked out in the past.

kshen1

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Im pretty sure that's fake even though I didn't click on the link. If that was real the JB blogs would be going crazy.