Bulletin

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
so im running bulletin 1.1.1 and it is not working as well as it used to!, i.e on my lock screen it takes three or four swiped to bring up the notification center... i have downgraded back to 1.1.09 and 1.1.08 to see if it is just the current version and it appears to be just the 1.1.1.
does anyone else have this problem or is it me? perhaps it is conflicting with lockinfo....

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I updated Bulletin yesterday and it's working like a charm for me. I don't use Lockinfo (just feel like Bulletin does what I want). I did have biteSMS set to open a new message from my lock-screen on a "top tap" and found they interfered with each other.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I updated Bulletin yesterday and it's working like a charm for me. I don't use Lockinfo (just feel like Bulletin does what I want). I did have biteSMS set to open a new message from my lock-screen on a "top tap" and found they interfered with each other.

yeah i had bite open with a double tap and quite a few times i had bulletin open up to, until i went into activator and turned the "swipe down fron status bar" turned off on locksceen, then bulletin and bite would work great together...
the reason i think its a conflict with lockinfo is because OCCASIONALLY i will have my nccenter background ipen and my infoshade and they will be seperat events, like i can slide infoshade all the way off the screeen, but nc background is still up, and when i finally close nc and reopen it is just a blank page until i swipe infoshade back up into it!

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I think you're right, you may have to choose between using Lockinfo and Bulletin. They are very similar anyway. It's no surprise they conflict.

What I did to solve my (small) issue was to set bite so it no longer opened a new message on the lock-screen or in an app.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73