Curiosa ... Anyone?

3under2

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone else using Curiosa to push Cydia package update notifications to your phone?

Scarlet

Sent from my jailbroken and heavily tweaked iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

3under2

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
You get a notification (banner) when there is an update on Cydia from your installed packages ...

Sent from my jailbroken and heavily tweaked iPhone 4 using Tapatalk ;).

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I was thinking the same. I was going to just update last night and do the semi tether.

wait! it looks like you are using a 4S. if so, you cannot even jailbreak tethered

just stay where you are until a JB is released for the 4S (tethered or untethered) most are waiting for the untethered

3under2

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Sorry guys :). I hadn't heard so much as a peep about it over here so I wondered if I was missing something? I'm on iPhone 4 running 5.0.1 still.

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I am using it and it works as long as you turn off the keyword search thing. I like it a lot as I hate when I have to open Cydia and wait for a refresh to see what needs an update.

3under2

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Seems like this isn't working that great? I have now switched to aptdate. Let's see how that one works ...
Anyone else got any feedback?

Scarlet

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Curiosa works for me just fine :) Yesterday I got notified about the MyWi updates. The only snag I have is that it doesn't update the badge on Cydia (I have OpenNotifier and would be awesome to see the statusbar icon as well. Does anyone know if ON's Pseudo-Badges can fix this?)

3under2

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Hmmm ... Maybe i'll give it another try. I am not getting my notifications but it could be a conflict?

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Curiosa and Aptdate NEVER notify me of any updates. Does anyone else have this problem?

Have you checked Curiosa's settings? You can set the refresh interval (I have it on hourly) and also whether to check over 3G/WiFi.

Also I don't know if this has any effect but I don't use sponsored keywords.

vagabond17

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Have you checked Curiosa's settings? You can set the refresh interval (I have it on hourly) and also whether to check over 3G/WiFi.

Also I don't know if this has any effect but I don't use sponsored keywords.

I have checked the settings. I have my refresh interval set to hourly and also to check over 3G/WiFi. I do not have any sponsored keywords either. How is it that yours works and mine doesn't? I really want to fix this!

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I have checked the settings. I have my refresh interval set to hourly and also to check over 3G/WiFi. I do not have any sponsored keywords either. How is it that yours works and mine doesn't? I really want to fix this!

Strange... I yesterday I got yet another notification. What device are you using? Have you tried reinstalling the tweak and rebooting the device?

3under2

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Strange... I yesterday I got yet another notification. What device are you using? Have you tried reinstalling the tweak and rebooting the device?

I reinstalled the app and it is now working flawlessly :). Golden again!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice