i jailbreaked my device ( ipod touch 4.2.1) 9 months ago and last friday i was playing an online game and locked my device and when i tried to unlock my device it didnt reswpond so i tried it for bout 30 more times and when that didnt work i tried holding hom and lock button for 30 seconds but device didnt respond either so i thought maybe i can fix it on pc but it turns out my device dont respond to pc, dock or recharger and i cant find device on pc either so if someone got any idea's please post them i realy need help
    04-10-2012 04:27 AM
    What do you mean by "not responding"? Does the screen light up and it's unresponsive to touch, or does it stay dark?

I would suggest letting the battery die. See if that helps.
    04-10-2012 01:10 PM
    What do you mean by "not responding"? Does the screen light up and it's unresponsive to touch, or does it stay dark?

I would suggest letting the battery die. See if that helps.
    no light in screen no sounds and no were to be found in computer

and whould i be able to repair it myself.
    Last edited by roy1d_nld; 04-11-2012 at 04:42 AM. Reason: more questions
    04-11-2012 02:39 AM
    and something else: together with the shop where i bought my device i decided to send my device to apple cause i belive they need to get it running before they can see its jailbroken so i will get an "working"(in any means my pc responds to it) device back, what do you think bout that
    04-11-2012 04:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD