sudden problem after 9 months jailbreak

roy1d_nld

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
i jailbreaked my device ( ipod touch 4.2.1) 9 months ago and last friday i was playing an online game and locked my device and when i tried to unlock my device it didnt reswpond so i tried it for bout 30 more times and when that didnt work i tried holding hom and lock button for 30 seconds but device didnt respond either so i thought maybe i can fix it on pc but it turns out my device dont respond to pc, dock or recharger and i cant find device on pc either so if someone got any idea's please post them i realy need help:confused:

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
What do you mean by "not responding"? Does the screen light up and it's unresponsive to touch, or does it stay dark?

I would suggest letting the battery die. See if that helps.

roy1d_nld

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
What do you mean by "not responding"? Does the screen light up and it's unresponsive to touch, or does it stay dark?

I would suggest letting the battery die. See if that helps.

no light in screen no sounds and no were to be found in computer

and whould i be able to repair it myself.

Last edited:

roy1d_nld

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
and something else: together with the shop where i bought my device i decided to send my device to apple cause i belive they need to get it running before they can see its jailbroken so i will get an "working"(in any means my pc responds to it) device back, what do you think bout that

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro