Hi I just had a quick question for anyone out there using sparrow. I updated to the new sparrow the other day and I also have the sparrow push tweak which was working fine till I updated my sparrow in the app store.

I now can long get sparrow push tweak to show up under settings on sparrow. I have tried installing, reinstalling, pretty much everything.

Any advice?
    04-09-2012 05:16 PM
    Well, Im pretty sure the developer is working on a fix for that, since most cydia tweaks try to stay up to date to comply with the latest versions of apps.

Stay alert for the cydia updates. Maybe your updated tweak is coming soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    04-09-2012 11:20 PM
    Hi I just had a quick question for anyone out there using sparrow. I updated to the new sparrow the other day and I also have the sparrow push tweak which was working fine till I updated my sparrow in the app store.

I now can long get sparrow push tweak to show up under settings on sparrow. I have tried installing, reinstalling, pretty much everything.

Any advice?
    First synch with iTunes or update the app on your computer. Delete the new version from your hard drive. Then drag the old version out of your recycle bin and drop it in iTunes then synch it back to your phone. You will have the old version back... as long as you had it on your computer originally.
    04-10-2012 12:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD