Pandora Downloader

Tony2255

Trusted Member
May 26, 2012
Visit site
I made the mistake of selling my jail broken iphoe that had the pdownlaoder on it and now need to find a way to get the file out of a backup in order to put it on my other Iphone. The only anyone know where I would start if it can be done?

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I made the mistake of selling my jail broken iphoe that had the pdownlaoder on it and now need to find a way to get the file out of a backup in order to put it on my other Iphone. The only anyone know where I would start if it can be done?

im pretty sure an itunes backup wouldnt save the mp3 files from pdl
so i think your out of luck

Tony2255

Trusted Member
May 26, 2012
Visit site
I have my music it was the actual pdownlaoder program I was hoping to be able to snag out of the backup. I use package backup too if that helps.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Like the .deb file?
That's also not going to be saved on an iTunes backup.

Google pandora downloader.deb you will find what you need.

Tony2255

Trusted Member
May 26, 2012
Visit site
Ok thanks I just thought it would be there in pkgbackup I never used iTunes at all. I have Thanks

fireslick

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Ok. This is what I did and happened. Any help would be appreciated. I was new at this but..I downloaded a mass amount of songs from the pandora downloader, imported them to my iPhone music player with iFile. Worked great! Now here's where the problem arose, when I synced my phone to my pc on iTunes all the (pandora downloader) music on my phone became empty files. The songs are still there (multiple times) now but they won't play on my phone anymore. Any way of fixing this issue? I'm really not concerned with it transferring to my iTunes on the pc, more focused on these songs playing again on the phone itself. Note..the songs aren't still stored in Pandora Downloader as I bridge it before, ultimately deleting them from that file. Thanks in advance to those that can give me some advice on fixing this issue.

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
From Harrison apps: Pandora Downloader is not compatible with Pandora 4.3, so don't update until version 3.1 is released. Thanks!

Sent from my custom iPhone4s with Tapatalk

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I just found that out. I updated Pandora to v4.3 and found that there is no menu button to save songs to Pandora Downloader..

I deleted Pandora and just re-installed the older version from iTunes, so now I'm back up and running.. whew!!!

Also, i'm confused now with the new Pandora Downloader being on the Insanley repo... I thought that was a sketchy repo???

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR