Pandora Downloader

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
So, now the issue becomes the fact that pdownloader ONLY works on the current pandora version?
Pandora updates about once every other month!

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
i hate pandora updates because of the tweaks i use with it!!!
i was sweating updating two updates ago because of my pandoraskips tweak (which is now redundant), so now its going to be een worse!!

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Why not just not update? At this point I can't imagine Pandora offering something worth losing the tweak functionality for.

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Why not just not update? At this point I can't imagine Pandora offering something worth losing the tweak functionality for.

That's what I thought too and I don't have the downloader (although I would like it). Even if you do update and it breaks something just restore the previous version, it's simple to do.

Sent from an iPhone4s with Tapatalk

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site

Well one of their last updates brought the album cover art to the lockscreen when locked which i "just had to have"... I'm not sure what they come up with next, but I might "have to have it!!"

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Okay, so many of you are enjoying this app so I downloaded it and I have to say I like it. Haven't downloaded any songs and don't know if I'll bother but I like being able to skip songs and not having to deal with ads. :)

r5murphy

Sep 14, 2009
Visit site
I've downloaded a number of songs and it works pretty good. Occasionally it won't download a song. One thing I'd like to see is when I'm playing a downloaded song that it plays the next song on the list or shuffle the songs. Right now it'll play the same song over and I have to stop it and pick another song to play.

Nick9283

Jun 3, 2008
Visit site
Okay, so scratch all of the above. It actually doesn't work to get the file to play on the native Music App AND it's too involved AND involves using the computer.

Here is an easier way that I have totally checked that it works and you can do it all from your phone. You must be comfortable with iFile ...

Programs needed:
Pandora Downloader Tweak
Pandora
iFile
PwnTunes (free trial offer)

1. Record the song you want with pDownloader. Download goes to var/mobile/Media/Pandora
2. In iFile, navigate to var/mobile/Media/Pandora and cut the song that you want to play in Music App
3. While still in iFile, paste the song into var/mobile/Media/My Music (which is the directory created by PwnTunes)
4. From Settings, open PwnTunes and turn Needs Sync 'On'
5. Open the native Music App and it will automatically import the song(s) you just moved over.
6. Look for your song in songs because there will be no album, artist, etc. There will also be no cover art, but the song is there!
7. Golden!

Good Luck and this does work. Seems involved but once you get into it, it goes really fast especially if you set a bookmark in iFile!

Scarlet :D:D

So once music is in your iPod does it sync to iTunes match?

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
So once music is in your iPod does it sync to iTunes match?

No it wont sync automatically. You would have to locate the files and then import them into iTunes like you would with any other music.

It's not to difficult. You would need to be able to browse through your iPhones directorys with either iFile (may be long winded) or via SHSH into you device wirelessly using WINSCP for windows or mac.

If you need some guidence on this, then shout back.

Just to be clear, you phone needs to be jailbroken to be able to install the downloader software. ;)

Reactions: beeray

H_D

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
Has Pandora Downloader been updated to support OS 5.1.1??? Just asking before I update from 5.0.1 tonight....

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Has Pandora Downloader been updated to support OS 5.1.1??? Just asking before I update from 5.0.1 tonight....

I can confirm that pandora downloader still works on 5.1.1, no update necessary.
Latest pandora pandora downloader and ios5.1.1 work muy bueno

Reactions: H_D

Jriosgtr50

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
I've downloaded quite a few songs but I'd like it if the player was more convenient for playing the whole list of songs. I've tried playing them in iFile but there's no audio and the length of the songs is 00:00. What's up with these files???

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal