Pandora Downloader

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
So, when pandora downloader is enabled, if you hit the tab for "create new station from artist/song" the popup appears normally, but if you hit cancel from here, it still creates a new station from song!!!
Just me, or a bug?

have you, or will you, email the Dev about this??

3under2

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
have you, or will you, email the Dev about this??

I haven't due to laziness. I never tried Pandora without the downloader app so not sure which broke what? Been to lazy to uninstall Pdownloader and then test .

Cheezit are you reasonably sure the bug is on the Pdownloader side?

Scarlet

Sent from my jailbroken and heavily tweaked iPhone 4 using Tapatalk ;).

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
after using this for a little bit i am consistently getting one ad as soon as i open Pandora, but that is it

anyone else?

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I haven't due to laziness. I never tried Pandora without the downloader app so not sure which broke what? Been to lazy to uninstall Pdownloader and then test .

Cheezit are you reasonably sure the bug is on the Pdownloader side?

Scarlet

I also am too lazy to email the developer... I mean that would take AT LEAST three minutes... I always assume that somebody else will!
Also I am positive that it is p downloader causing the bug as I have consistently recreated the bug, and consistently had no issue with the app disabled on mobile substrate and also while uninstalled.
Blink, I ALWAYS get the original full screen ad that pops up. No matter which pandora tweak I use, I always get the first advertisement, but only that one...
And scarlet, I'm not sure you're living in the right place!!! No pandora OR cheez-its??? Oh the horrors!!

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Blink you know that I am new to Pandora. I am in Sweden so use a VPN app (super happy with) to access Pandora. So far the tweak is working great for me. I have downloaded some songs just to check the functionality and they downloaded very quickly. I located the actual mp3 file in iFile but have not tried to move it over to the iTunes library so don't know if that works. On it's face it SHOULD work to copy the mp3 over to another program ...

Scarlet

Sent from my jailbroken and heavily tweaked iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Hi Scarlet,

Hope you can help me. I'm trying to get this Pandora app to work, but I'm in the UK. I see you are in Sweden. Any tips on how to get this to work.

Thanks

3under2

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi Scarlet,

Hope you can help me. I'm trying to get this Pandora app to work, but I'm in the UK. I see you are in Sweden. Any tips on how to get this to work.

Thanks

Hi!
I downloaded a VPN app called VPN Express from the US App store. Not sure if you have access to that one. Any US based VPN will do. Once installed, I turn on the VPN and then start Pandora. Golden!

Hope that helps :).

Scarlet

Reactions: 1982ollie

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
bcdf84fc-e488-c8da.jpg
Hi!
I downloaded a VPN app called VPN Express from the US App store. Not sure if you have access to that one. Any US based VPN will do. Once installed, I turn on the VPN and then start Pandora. Golden!

Hope that helps :).

Scarlet

Hi,

Is it this app?

As I've installed, just not sure how to switch on?

Thanks

3under2

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Just a tip, install the sbsetting VPN toggle if you haven't already done so. That makes it a little quicker to switch your vpn on and off without having to go all the way into settings each time ;).

Reactions: 1982ollie

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone, I've got Pandora running ok now. Installed the downloader, then when I hit save song. Nothing happens in the downloader. As I'm in the UK, I had to download the app from installous, therefore only getting version 3.1.5. Do you think this could be the problem?

3under2

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone, I've got Pandora running ok now. Installed the downloader, then when I hit save song. Nothing happens in the downloader. As I'm in the UK, I had to download the app from installous, therefore only getting version 3.1.5. Do you think this could be the problem?

That could be the problem. Search around on google for an insane repo ...

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
No, he has an old version of pandora, not an old version of pdownloader...

Scarlet, how did you download the pandora application?

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site

Scarlet said in a previous post that she got from the US app store, but I don't have access to it on my phone. I located it in iTunes on my laptop, but when I tried to download it said I couldn't as it is a US app!!??

3under2

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

Sorry! I misunderstood. Yes, I downloaded Pandora from the US app store. Do you have access to that store? Search around on the net for how to setup a US based account so you can download. Maybe that's why it's not working right for you?

3under2

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

Just following up and wondered if you got your issues solved? Please come back and update. It could really help someone else in the future if they run into a similiar-ish problem ;).

Scarlet

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Just following up and wondered if you got your issues solved? Please come back and update. It could really help someone else in the future if they run into a similiar-ish problem ;).

Scarlet

I'm still struggling. All I need it a newer version I'm guessing. I can't work out how to access a us app store. Even if I try it from my laptop via iTunes, the app come up but when I go to try and download it says that this is a US app and can't be downloaded. If I google the app on my phone and then try the iTunes like with VNP, it still doesn't work. We need an updated version in installous or for someone to email me the latest version ipa file. Or I just need to work out how to access the US store??

Can anyone help??

Thanks Scarlet

3under2

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm still struggling. All I need it a newer version I'm guessing. I can't work out how to access a us app store. Even if I try it from my laptop via iTunes, the app come up but when I go to try and download it says that this is a US app and can't be downloaded. If I google the app on my phone and then try the iTunes like with VNP, it still doesn't work. We need an updated version in installous or for someone to email me the latest version ipa file. Or I just need to work out how to access the US store??

Can anyone help??

Thanks Scarlet

Okay. I can email you the ipa but i'm not sure how to do it? Let me search around a bit and see if I can figure it out. Send me your email ;).
I hate when I can't get my stuff working right so I know how you feel :(.

Scarlet

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner