To make the music update to your songs in the native music app you need PWNTUNES and IFILE. You have to move the selected files within IFILE from pandora to my music then go through settings and enable SYNC in PWNTUNES. When you open the music app they will automaticly update.
    07-12-2012 08:06 AM
    Okay, so scratch all of the above. It actually doesn't work to get the file to play on the native Music App AND it's too involved AND involves using the computer.

Here is an easier way that I have totally checked that it works and you can do it all from your phone. You must be comfortable with iFile ...

Programs needed:
    Pandora Downloader Tweak
    Pandora
    iFile
    PwnTunes (free trial offer)

1. Record the song you want with pDownloader. Download goes to var/mobile/Media/Pandora
    2. In iFile, navigate to var/mobile/Media/Pandora and cut the song that you want to play in Music App
    3. While still in iFile, paste the song into var/mobile/Media/My Music (which is the directory created by PwnTunes)
    4. From Settings, open PwnTunes and turn Needs Sync 'On'
    5. Open the native Music App and it will automatically import the song(s) you just moved over.
    6. Look for your song in songs because there will be no album, artist, etc. There will also be no cover art, but the song is there!
    7. Golden!

Good Luck and this does work. Seems involved but once you get into it, it goes really fast especially if you set a bookmark in iFile!

Scarlet
    Above are the instructions I wrote on how to do it back in April on page 2 of this thread ...

Sent from my jailbroken and heavily tweaked iPhone 4 using Tapatalk .
    07-12-2012 03:59 PM
    Above are the instructions I wrote on how to do it back in April on page 2 of this thread ...

You want us to READ A THREAD????
    BLiNK likes this.
    07-12-2012 05:03 PM
    that's stupid. i thought someone would come to my house and show me--first handed!
    07-12-2012 05:10 PM
    Wow thanks i didn't read that already either. I was just commenting on how hards people find it. I have no need for it i just use the skip function.
    07-12-2012 09:29 PM
    LOL!
    I figured it was never gonna happen so reposted it .

07-13-2012 12:54 AM
    Wow thanks i didn't read that already either. I was just commenting on how hards people find it. I have no need for it i just use the skip function.
    No worries! Just trying to help .

Scarlet

07-13-2012 12:56 AM
    Anyway to get them into itunes? And sync with other devices?
    07-13-2012 06:19 AM
    One of the best tweaks yet!
    07-13-2012 11:14 AM
    Can you sync the music you download from pwntunes with itunes? Can that be done with mewseek?

A friend had trouble importing it to his itunes with mewseek, it showed with no content, yet it played on his ipod. Go figure?
    07-13-2012 05:17 PM
    to be able to pass the songs to itunes is as simple as converting the songs with a converter then passing to itunes
    07-14-2012 02:02 AM
    to be able to pass the songs to itunes is as simple as converting the songs with a converter then passing to itunes
    What converter should he use and convert it to what? It said mp3
    07-14-2012 07:02 AM
    that's stupid. i thought someone would come to my house and show me--first handed!
    I'm there for you man...

Anyone try it with the latest Pandora app (version 3.1.2)?
    07-21-2012 02:50 AM
    Anyone try it with the latest Pandora app (version 3.1.2)?
    Yup it works
    With latest pandora. I am
    Getting the full screen ad when I first start pandora, but only that one ad.
    sherlock likes this.
    07-21-2012 03:56 AM
    I'm able to backup the music to iTunes with no problem but it will only play in QuickTime. Everyone said to convert it, but no one said how.
    07-21-2012 05:09 PM
    I'm able to backup the music to iTunes with no problem but it will only play in QuickTime. Everyone said to convert it, but no one said how.
    It only plays for me in Windows Media Player - I wish it would in Quicktime. You can convert using Audacity or any number of other free softwares.
    beeray likes this.
    07-21-2012 10:59 PM
    Thank you. Do you convert it from mp3 to mp3?
    07-22-2012 07:15 AM
    I converted it from a file that iTunes wouldn't recognize to mp3. Then put it in iTunes.
    beeray likes this.
    07-22-2012 09:36 PM
    Last night I upgraded my iPhone to ios 5.1.1 from 5.0.1. After rejailbreaking it with, Redsn0w, I restored it from a backup.

Should my music saved by Pandora Downloader have been restored as well? I was disappointed to see it was no longer there.
    07-23-2012 08:41 AM
    Last night I upgraded my iPhone to ios 5.1.1 from 5.0.1. After rejailbreaking it with, Redsn0w, I restored it from a backup.

Should my music saved by Pandora Downloader have been restored as well? I was disappointed to see it was no longer there.
    Nope. As far as I know, jail broken data isnt always saved by backups... Generally not saved I think
    Sorry
    07-23-2012 02:57 PM
    i converted it with winff any music converter is fine just went from mp3 to mpeg 4 audio
    07-25-2012 11:49 AM
    Used another Repo and it worked. The best part about the tweak is that it skips ads and gives you unlimited skips. +1 for the developer
    07-26-2012 11:49 AM

Yes definitely would be gone. Only way is to back it up separately.
    07-28-2012 06:12 PM
    I am wondering if anyone if having the same issue as me, its as follows:

I updated to the latest Pandora Downloader

Now the songs download with Meta Data Which is great by the way and also as mp3

But now that I try and transfer the songs to iTunes it does not let me and even when i try to convert them to another format it does not work also, matter fact the songs on the PD work fine but once I put them on the converter ( I'm using Switch by the way) the song gets corrupted and it does not play not even 1 second of the song.
    08-22-2012 01:15 AM
    I am wondering if anyone if having the same issue as me, its as follows:

I updated to the latest Pandora Downloader

Now the songs download with Meta Data Which is great by the way and also as mp3

But now that I try and transfer the songs to iTunes it does not let me and even when i try to convert them to another format it does not work also, matter fact the songs on the PD work fine but once I put them on the converter ( I'm using Switch by the way) the song gets corrupted and it does not play not even 1 second of the song.
    You can try this:
    1. Find the downloaded song using ifile and send to Dropbox.
    2. Download the song you uploaded from your idevice to your computer with Dropbox.
    3. Convert song on desktop using mediahuman audio-converter
    4. Copy to iTunes!
    Oliverg109 likes this.
    08-22-2012 02:04 AM
270 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD