Pandora me justa mucho
    si?
    03-09-2013 04:19 AM
    Anyone give Pandora 4.2 a shot yet?

Sent from an iPhone4s with Tapatalk
    03-20-2013 08:28 PM
    Anyone give Pandora 4.2 a shot yet?

Sent from an iPhone4s with Tapatalk
    I tried it on my iPad 3, downloaded a song and it seemed to work fine.
    sherlock likes this.
    03-21-2013 11:29 PM
    Everything is working fine on my 4S
    sherlock likes this.
    03-21-2013 11:32 PM
    Ok. This is what I did and happened. Any help would be appreciated. I was new at this but..I downloaded a mass amount of songs from the pandora downloader, imported them to my iPhone music player with iFile. Worked great! Now here's where the problem arose, when I synced my phone to my pc on iTunes all the (pandora downloader) music on my phone became empty files. The songs are still there (multiple times) now but they won't play on my phone anymore. Any way of fixing this issue? I'm really not concerned with it transferring to my iTunes on the pc, more focused on these songs playing again on the phone itself. Note..the songs aren't still stored in Pandora Downloader as I bridge it before, ultimately deleting them from that file. Thanks in advance to those that can give me some advice on fixing this issue.
    05-04-2013 11:37 PM
    New update breaks Pandora Downloader. Still have unlimited skips though. Just can't download songs.
    05-22-2013 08:06 AM
    New update breaks Pandora Downloader. Still have unlimited skips though. Just can't download songs.
    Are you using the beta versions? There have been a few of them come out recently.

Sent from my custom iPhone4s with Tapatalk
    05-22-2013 09:37 AM
    From Harrison apps: Pandora Downloader is not compatible with Pandora 4.3, so don't update until version 3.1 is released. Thanks!

05-22-2013 10:01 AM
    I just found that out. I updated Pandora to v4.3 and found that there is no menu button to save songs to Pandora Downloader..

I deleted Pandora and just re-installed the older version from iTunes, so now I'm back up and running.. whew!!!

Also, i'm confused now with the new Pandora Downloader being on the Insanley repo... I thought that was a sketchy repo???
    05-22-2013 11:08 AM
    I don't use that repo. It's on their own repo. Harrisonapps.com/repo

05-22-2013 11:14 AM
    Not according to Harrison.. who tweeted "Pandora Downloader 3.0 now available in the Insanelyi repo: insanelyi Repo
    Beta users, please use this version for future updates "
    05-22-2013 11:21 AM
    They usually use the sketchy repo for their public releases due to the legal grey area--I asked them about it because it seemed like such a bad way to promote their app. Seems like a bad decision to me, but that's why the non-beta releases are generally not on their own repo.

Personally, I won't use the sketchy one, especially since they make the Pandora tweak depend on their own repo packages (so to download the Pandora tweak you're forced to install other packages from the repo). When the earlier version was only available there I ended up downloading it but then rebuilding the .deb with the repo dependencies stripped out so I could load the app myself. Then I just uninstalled the other one, and deleted the repo, and reinstalled my own, clean, version. If need be I'll do it again.
    sherlock likes this.
    05-22-2013 11:27 AM
    I don't use the sketchy one either so I don't even have their repo in cydia. I assure you the betas are on Harrison's repo.

When it went to the sketchy one I just never updated either of the apps.

05-22-2013 09:36 PM
    I don't use the sketchy one either so I don't even have their repo in cydia. I assure you the betas are on Harrison's repo.

When it went to the sketchy one I just never updated either of the apps.

Absolutely they are, but they often stop hosting them soon after the public launch, which could be an issue if you want to update either. For now, users can find the most up to date version at
    Code:
    harrisonapps.com/repo/
    while the betas are at
    Code:
    harrisonapps.com/beta/
    . (This is one of those odd situations where the regular repo is actually more up to date than the beta repo.)
    05-22-2013 10:24 PM
    I have a jail broken iPhone 4. I accidentally updated to pandora 4.3 without thinking. Now my pandora downloader menu is gone. How can I fix this?
    05-23-2013 10:55 AM
    I have a jail broken iPhone 4. I accidentally updated to pandora 4.3 without thinking. Now my pandora downloader menu is gone. How can I fix this?
    If you updated via the phone itself and have not synced to iTunes, and your iTunes library still has the prior version on computer - you can delete from the phone, and sync from iTunes.
    05-23-2013 10:58 AM
    Did you update the downloader to the one at the repo listed above? Current version is 3.1.1
    05-23-2013 12:04 PM
    If you updated via the phone itself and have not synced to iTunes, and your iTunes library still has the prior version on computer - you can delete from the phone, and sync from iTunes.
    That's exactly what I did the other day Kieth...
    05-23-2013 03:36 PM
    I'm actually looking for the answer to your question as well. Let me rephrase that I have a few leads but am looking for a bit of a easier converter to use. Just to touch on your comment on after using bridge and them being deleted from ifile. They arnt deleted but just moved to purchases which I think is on the same page as the pandora songs. Another issue I've had with Pandora DL is that the songs read as being 0:00 so when I tried to convert them using Winamp its as if they didn't exist because of 0:00 time length. In the past never had this issue. You can also try Meseek and Musicbox in Cydia. I've found that downloading your music through Mewseek is a bit easier and it keeps the album art if it's attached when DL using these two programs. Pandora DL has album art 99.9 of the time and stays attached when using Mewseek to import to your music library. If you want to just back up to your home computer or laptop you can download ifunbox. If you have imported your Music using Mewseek with ifunbox all the songs come bunched and all it takes is one click to save all your music. When using bridge you have to do each song individually. Isorry couldn't give u a clear direct answer for the main question.
    10-20-2013 12:43 PM
    I've never had a issue with that repo and if you find someone that did its most likely that tweak, theme, or package in general they added and not the actuall repo they got it from.
    10-20-2013 12:47 PM
270 ... 91011
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD