Semi-tethered iOS 5.1 iPhone 4 can't delete any apps

Frankie Figs

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm jailbroken with redsn0w & running BigBoss' semitether app. I tried to delete an app but when I click the "X" the icons continue to shake but nothing happens & the phone won't respond for about 3 mins. Then it resprings and the app is still there. It does this with any AppStore app. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Frankie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Try using iTunes? I used absinthe and never had a issue but have deleted apps from iTunes at times.

Frankie Figs

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I tried iTunes & after I clicked "apply" it acted like it was doing it but then it stopped. I figured it was done but when I tried to exit iTunes it said I needed to apply the changes I made & the app is still on my phone. I never had an issue on 5.0.1 just on 5.1. My girlfriend has unjailbroken 5.1 & she can delete apps, so it has to be a bug with the JB

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
You don't have Deleting Apps turned on in Settings/General/Restrictions, do you? Or how about a Cydia app that alters deletion functions? (CyDelete, etc)

Chanpisan#IM

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
last night i have some issue with my jailbroken (original wallpaper were all black, no image) i ve tried these step
-respring
-reboot
-delete cydia app from the recents install
-reset all setting
no luck then the last way to go is back up and restore
you should try this

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members