Help With a Previously Jailbroken Ipod

jakx

Mar 26, 2012
Visit site
ive never really used red before so i dont really know what im doing with it. i tried what seemed to be the simple way and it didnt work either.......:confused:

at this point in time ive tried:
limerain
greenpoison
redsnow
snowbreeze

none of them have worked......:(

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Redsnow has always worked for me make sure you got the correct Ipsw that is loaded on your device .. What happens when you do redsnow ? What point do you get too ?

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
You should mail me your device with a return prepaid shipping label. I'll jailbreak it for you in 3 minutes
It doesn't seem like anyone is going to be able to walk you through it since you've tried everything. And since, as you've stated, you are "smart enough to follow instructions"
You must have been attempting the jailbreaks properly. But for real, since I feel bad about being mean to you in the beginning, I will jb it for free and mail it back. You better include prepaid return shipping though, cuz I don't feel that bad!

jakx

Mar 26, 2012
Visit site
3cit: i regret to inform you that i will not be mailing my unit anywhere,
i dont understand why u bash me, i have already proved you wrong at least once, in addition i dont see why it would take you 3 minutes to make it work, are you unable to articulate a set of instructions on this 3 minute magic so that i may do it?

QUESTION: could it be that the ipod is already jailbroken, just that there is some kind of error on it that keeps the icons from being seen, and would there be a way around said error??

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh