Use PC Internet over IPhone via USB Cable

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
If you're trying to achieve the thread's stated goal on a Mac, simply use the built-in sharing option:
image.jpg
The option is found in Preferences -> Sharing.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
If you're trying to achieve the thread's stated goal on a Mac, simply use the built-in sharing option:
View attachment 26607
The option is found in Preferences -> Sharing.

Heresy!

You must download 5 programs and manually set up each one in a painstakingly accurate order!

Also, the man said he KNOWS thousands of other electro-sensitive people?
Also
Trololololol

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
look at his picture. he's configured file sharing, screen sharing, and internet sharing.

let's be fair, sharing the screen is just as useful as sharing the internet :p

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
look at his picture. he's configured file sharing, screen sharing, and internet sharing.

let's be fair, sharing the screen is just as useful as sharing the internet :p

The screen and file sharing I use in my everyday work. The option pertaining to the topic is highlighted. :)

babaria s

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
There are so many fool people out there.
If you guys think this forum is not usefull that doesnt meant that its really not!

for example. If you are working at your office. there is no wifi available for you but your pc has internet. you need to get internet for iphone but you dont have data plan either. what to do? go to pc and surf? some of comments says that. but how about some application within your iphone needs internet? like whatsup which is not available for your pc. you have to use with your mobile phone.
in this case this forum is helpful.

there might be so many other thought.:confused:

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that any company that has relaxed enough IT standards to let you make all of those changes likely has a wifi alternative for you.

If you don't have a data plan, throw the phone away. You're not using it properly.

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Help? Look a few messages higher than your post.

Or, realize the computer screen is larger and the computer is more flexible and use that device instead.

NvjnjRaymond

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
Hey, awesome post... i did everything u asked me to...but 4 some reason, the data services end up using the data connection on its network rather than the pc...:(
What am I doing wrong??
(ps. why is privoxy a blank window?? Is it normal??)

solsang

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
is ipad possible to connect with the same method?

Hi, i would love to use my ipad mini with usb internet as you describe here, should it work the same way as for iphone?

Since i get headache using wifi for longer time, and know more than ten other who have problems using wifi or cellular it is really important, several friends have asked me if an ipad can be used with wired internet

I cannot use a mobile phone anymore, already had severe pain when i used mobile phones 12 years ago, and then after getting memory loss i had to stop using mobile, and manage with an ipad for short connections

All the jokes about this is pretty painful; a couple of friends of mine live in the mountains to have less radiation, and the swedish government provides forest housing for electrosensitives.

I was in the conference about possible radiation damage at the government here, where engineers and doctors stated the need for at least 10 years more results to determine the amount of nerve damage, cancer risk etc that could stem from using mobile phone, wifi or other sources of enhanced radiation (or whether the rise in allergy, cancer and diseases are caused by toxins, building materials, plastics, nuclear releases, food additives or other sources of contamination)

Thus i hope some of the young people writing comments here will be aware that a few people can actually be truly needing this usb internet connection!

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Re: is ipad possible to connect with the same method?

solsang, use the computer to perform the same tasks.

You're welcome.

Dross61

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I'd like to know that also.

I have a wifi only Ipad, and no wifi at work. But I do have a desktop pc with hard wire internet.

So, this would be useful to me.

How do we do it?

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I'd like to know that also.

I have a wifi only Ipad, and no wifi at work. But I do have a desktop pc with hard wire internet.

So, this would be useful to me.

How do we do it?
You use the desktop to perform the same task?

Or you read one of the several solutions listed in the thread?

Edvin1994

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
ppl help pls i have error in bitvise tunnelier Connection failed. error resolving connect-to adress gethostbyname failed Windows error 11001 No such host is known