Use PC Internet over IPhone via USB Cable

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
you are recommended to please stay away from a useless thread and replying odd suggestions.

Perhaps you can write another useless tutorial on how I can accomplish staying away from this useless thread.
Make sure it includes at least 3 different programs and a complicated setup.

Tanbam

Feb 11, 2012
Visit site
Here's a tutorial.

Get a bike.
Tie a bungee chord to the handle bars and tie the other end to the trailer hitch on your car.

Now you can have someone drive the car to where you want go, but you can say that you rode your bike to get there.

If you are tethered to your computer you can use ifunbox to install cydia packagesOr itunes to update your AppStore apps.
You can also save your email messages from, oh I don't know, YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT. and maybe there's a way to message people from your email, I think I've heard of some crazy workaround score where you can message somebody's mobile device from your email account. Maybe it's crazy hard though, like knowing the phone number or address...
And as i said, maybe in my first or second post, a wireless router is a one time purchase of like 15 dollars!
As for my logging in and replying, I'm active at imore, in particular the jailbreak section. So yeah i log in and reply.

My favorite thread ever.

I remember doing something similar back in '02 when I had a PocketPC that had no wireless. It was mildly amusing for about five minutes, until I realized how ridiculous it really was. It was more enjoyable to get it working than it was to use it afterward.

Fast-foward a decade later, it is amazing to me that anybody would bother going through the trouble of doing this. There are simply to many other solutions, ALL of them easier to do, that will enable you to connect your iPhone to the internet WITHOUT any cables...

JEWBANKER

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I've got two iphones that have busted Wifi receivers and will not detect wifi at all. Ive been looking for information of this sort for a couple months now and am very glad to finally see it.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I've got two iphones that have busted Wifi receivers and will not detect wifi at all. Ive been looking for information of this sort for a couple months now and am very glad to finally see it.

again, why are you using your iphone to do whatever it is you are doing, when you can just use the damn computer your attached to?

virus_1616

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
unable to use internet on my iphone after doing all these things ...

after doing all these things
connection established
and finally a new window and one Bitvise xterm terminal is opened automatically bt cant use internet on my iphone 4 5.1.1v

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
You made a mistake somewhere then because
This apparently does work. Go back and go step by step slowly....

virus_1616

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Yes i did it twice and thrice
still same problem
i installed all the required things on my iphone 5.1.1 OpenSSH OpenSSL afc2add and sbsettings..
and for ur kindly information, i dont have any option of tether or personal hotspot on my iphone....
is it required???
is there any other setting that i have to do except enabling SSH on my iphone???

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Sorry dude im no real help here. I just lurk around this post and throw insults at it.
LITERALLY.

virus_1616

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
in my latest version of ifunbox
in USB tunnel, it is showing 127.0.0.1
and in older version of ifunbox
in USB tunnel, it is showing my real IP
pls tell me op what to do???

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics