date/time problem on LS

teach1love

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
This morning I updated a few JBs from Cydia and this is what happened (screenshot) to my date and time on lock screen. I am not runnings Lockinfo or IntelliscreenX. Can anyone help me restore my correct date and time?

teach1love

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
What have u done to try and correct it? I had bytafont installed and I took to off but that didn't do it. How long ago did it happen? Did u update anything before it did it? If so, what? Have u tried uninstalling the whole JB? I hate it! Let's figure it out!

JustinD06

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
i tried restarting it i deleted a few apps but that didnt work.. i had 14 updates to do in cydia and i clicked update all and it did what it had to do and then it happened

teach1love

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I only had 3 updates. App slider and I can't remember the others. I have never uninstalled JB and kinda scared to. Did u post anything or find Nything on forums? How long ago did it happen? I had just said to myself how much I loved my JB!

teach1love

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Then it had to be an update that just dropped. It happened with an update I did this morning. Keep ur eyes out and let me know if u see any solutions. It has to be happening to others and someone smarter than both of us will probably have a solution

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner