Hi, im having problems syncing my iPhone 4S with iTunes, everytime i do it my jailbroken apps i downloaded from installous disappear from my iPhone once the sync is complete.

Any help with this would be great? It never used to do it with my iPhone 3GS. Also i haven't upgraded iTunes for a while and i'm using iOS 5.0.1 on my iPhone.

Cheers.
    03-13-2012 01:07 PM
    buy your apps. problem solved.
    03-13-2012 01:28 PM
    I agree with blink when you have issues with stuff you didnt pay for that's the chance you take

All I would say is maybe upgrade iTunes ... I also think there is a app in cydia that allows syncing of cydia apps but that's about all the help anyone will be willing to give

Beamed from my iPad 2 routed and bouncing across the globe on multiple servers and brought to you using Tapatalk !
    03-13-2012 01:50 PM
    buy your apps. problem solved.

theres some apps i can't buy from the app store due to location etc. also i use it as a try before i buy sort of thing.

but i don't think its a problem with the app itself. Its more a case of a setting on my iphone or itunes that i can't quite nail.

Maybe upgrading itunes might help
    03-13-2012 02:26 PM
    I used to be like yu but buying the apps is worth it I felt bad ripping off devs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    03-13-2012 03:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD