I'm guessing there are a few ways to do this, but can anyone suggest a good app (jb or app store) that will let me put a todo list in my Notification Center? (I use intelliscreenx if that helps.)

Thanks!
    03-04-2012 02:22 PM
    You still use lockinfo? There's a good native plugin....
    03-04-2012 07:55 PM
    No, it was too buggy for me on iOS 5. I'm using ISX now.

Thanks though.
    03-04-2012 10:10 PM
    I'm interested in this too ... I use to use Lock Info with 2 Do plugin, but switched over to ISX. I'd love to have my to do's in the NC ...

Watching this with great interest!

Scarlet
    03-06-2012 08:49 AM
    I'm guessing there are a few ways to do this, but can anyone suggest a good app (jb or app store) that will let me put a todo list in my Notification Center? (I use intelliscreenx if that helps.)

Thanks!
    Same problem here. I figure if one can use ISX to put facebook or twitter in the NC, there has to be a tweak that can allow you to put reminders in right? I mean, can't be that complex...
    03-06-2012 10:59 AM
    i saw inthe changes of cydia yesterday there was some kind of to-do extension for notification center... does isx respect notification center addons?
    03-06-2012 03:10 PM
    i saw inthe changes of cydia yesterday there was some kind of to-do extension for notification center... does isx respect notification center addons?
    It does, but my question is which app the plug in pulls from? Going to Cydia now to check out that particular NC Addon .

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    03-06-2012 03:14 PM
    I checked Cydia and didn't find anything in the NC addon section. I did find a task widget but that is not to 2do's ...

The search continues!

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    03-06-2012 03:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD