Lock apps, folders and more with Applocker

iRoo

Sep 21, 2010
www.twitter.com
Applocker_Screenshots_Sidebyside-620x454.jpg

Applocker, available in Cydia, allows you to lock down any app or folder on your jailbroken iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. This is a great tool for privacy advocates or if you?re just looking to secure a folder of selected private apps, or individual apps on-the-fly. If you?re looking for a way to lock down your documents and folders so no one can access them, Applocker is worth checking out.

One of the features I love about Applocker is session locking which allows you to lock down any pre-selected apps and invoke the session with an Activator command. This makes it really easy to lock down certain apps on-the-fly without having to tap and hold and subsequently lock each app individually.

• Session Locking
  • SBSettings Toggle
  • Activator Support
  • Disable whenever connected to trusted WiFi networks
  • Lock apps directly from the iPhone Home screen
  • Lock folders
  • Lock Home screen layout
  • Lock notification banners
  • Prevent launching apps from the Fast App Switcher
  • Prevent launching apps from the Springboard
  • Restrict access to photos from the camera
  • Redirect to Lock screen upon incorrect passcode entry

You can also lock banner notifications and set Applocker to disable when your iPhone is connected to a trusted WiFi network, such as your home or office. This makes it much more customizable than just having everything locked down at all times. In addition, the app lets you lock down the ability to access the photo album from within the camera app in case you have any pictures you?d like to keep private.

Once you install Applocker you can install the SBSettings toggle and Activator extension as well.

If you?re looking for even more tweaks and utilities to install, check out our guide to the best jailbreak applications for iOS 5.

sdwhwk

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site
More Applocker Folder Slots

Does anyone know if there is a way to add more folder slots under applocker? It allows only five and my iPad has ten folders that need to be locked to keep away from my four year old daughter. Any suggestions?

Jaydeep Vora

Apr 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi!
I am new to iphone.
I have got iphone 4.
I have version 6.1.2.
I did jailbrake and installed Applocker.

Now my question is,
What are SBSettings Toggle & Activator Toggle?
Why to install both those Toggles?
Why are they needed to install?
What are the benifits?

Thank you.

Jaydeep Vora
INDIA

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member