mind posting a pic of your setup?
    My statusbar?
    BLiNK likes this.
    02-25-2012 10:12 PM
    Using open notifier. Works fine for me.

That's a different tweak entirely.
    02-25-2012 10:13 PM
    That's a different tweak entirely.
    How? They both add whatever you want to the status bar.
    02-25-2012 10:15 PM
    How? They both add whatever you want to the status bar.
    OpenNotifier does, StatusTweak Adds animations and fixes uneven padding between statusbar icons along with the ability to customize the layout of the icons, it does not add statusbar icons like OpenNotifier or Lockinfo does.
    02-25-2012 10:39 PM
    OpenNotifier does, StatusTweak Adds animations and fixes uneven padding between statusbar icons along with the ability to customize the layout of the icons, it does not add statusbar icons like OpenNotifier or Lockinfo does.
    Nice, thanks the the info on the differences. They looked similar when I compared statustweak to the opennotifier that I'm using now.
    02-25-2012 10:45 PM
    Nice, thanks the the info on the differences. They looked similar when I compared statustweak to the opennotifier that I'm using now.
    No prob, this explains it better than I can..

The tweak allows you to Align status bar items however you want into any order, cram them together or space them apart, disable that frustrating icon limit and even enable a hidden animation feature in your status bar to bring it to life.

StatusTweak also includes some modifications for specific status bar items, such as disabling AM/PM in the time, and replacing the carrier name with current date.
    Status Tweak: Customize status bar in your iPhone and iPod

StatusTweak (Cydia Tweak) - Brings MASSIVE Customization To Your iDevice's Status Bar - YouTube
    02-25-2012 11:11 PM
    redbeard, assuming you still are using ON, how are you handling your notifications that would require pseudo badges?

the other thing that is starting to really bother me is the fact that (while in LS) you have to actually go into the notifying app in order to remove the statusbar icon with ON. the only workaround i have found for this is IntelliScreenX. for some reason it will remove the statusbar icon(s) once "cleared" from the NC. i am not using ISX anymore so that is not an option for me. not sure how LockInfo works with this but that, for me, would be overkill. i'm trying to keep it simple with the use of statusbar icons

i have been having conversations with the Dev of Bulletin and it appears he may be looking into this

which method are you using to remove the notifying statusbar icon(s)?
    02-26-2012 05:46 AM
    redbeard, assuming you still are using ON, how are you handling your notifications that would require pseudo badges?
    Not well

I'm still waiting for an update to ON that gets the pseudo badges working again. Why nobody else has made a simple generic notification icon for the statusbar for iOS 5 yet I do not know. For now we're stuck with mail, phone, and sms bubbles, and for everything else there's no options yet, I'd do it myself if I knew how.

the other thing that is starting to really bother me is the fact that (while in LS) you have to actually go into the notifying app in order to remove the statusbar icon with ON. the only workaround i have found for this is IntelliScreenX. for some reason it will remove the statusbar icon(s) once "cleared" from the NC. i am not using ISX anymore so that is not an option for me. not sure how LockInfo works with this but that, for me, would be overkill. i'm trying to keep it simple with the use of statusbar icons
    Yea we need some more options in this area, you'd think there would be all sorts of tweaks for this kind of thing for iOS 5 by now..

i have been having conversations with the Dev of Bulletin and it appears he may be looking into this

which method are you using to remove the notifying statusbar icon(s)?
    Well since I have push turned off for mail, the only ones I get are for missed calls and the sms icon is handled by Bite, so I have to go into the phone app to remove the icon as well.
    02-28-2012 01:46 AM
    I thought Lorem and Ipsum got rid of the status bar icons, no?
    02-28-2012 03:40 AM
    I thought Lorem and Ipsum got rid of the status bar icons, no?
    from my experience, ISX is the only utility that will let you clear OpenNotifier icons without having to actually go into the notifying app. and as we talked before the fact that ISX remains on the LS after going into the notifying app is no bueno, for me

still trying the Bulletin, BadgeClear and OpenNotifier method and no luck

so now i have any desired app set to Alert Style>OFF | View in Lock Screen>OFF | Badges>ON. this way i will rely solely on audible alerts, badges OR whenever i happen to swipe down (while in LS) with Bulletin. PushTone helps me determine what the exact notifying app is and the importance of it. if i miss it i'll catch it via Bulletin or by seeing a badge, checking NC then removing badge via BadgeClear

that's my current setup, ATM (always subject to change! LOL)
    03-03-2012 10:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD