hey so i just re-jailbroke my iPhone and then my SIM card stopped working is there anyone that can help me with this problem? BTW mine is an iPhone 3gs update 5.0.1 Modern Basebrand 06.15.00 plz help and i also had to rejailbreak because i got my phone taken away and i forgot my password. once again ty and anything helps.
    02-24-2012 02:09 PM
    So you have the iPad baseband? I'm guessing you didn't install ultrasn0w yet.
    02-26-2012 11:24 AM
    Yes I did but that didnt work for me
    I've tried so many ways and none work
    Do you know any free downgrade programs?
    02-27-2012 12:31 AM
    every time i try to get my sim card to work it says searching for a long time and then says no service my wifi is also really spotty (every 5 minutes give or take a few mins it stops and then a couple secs later it comes back on) this gets annoying to because if im downloading something the proccess stops and i have to redownload it. thank you for reading this and for anyone who helps.
    02-28-2012 01:30 PM
    You can't downgrade a baseband and it's much harder to downgrade iOS versions now. Have you tried getting a new SIM card?
    03-03-2012 02:08 PM
    no im only 13 and my dad pays for my t-mobile
    but i might ask him when i get a chance to talk to him
    03-05-2012 12:02 AM
    The reason u have ipad baseband 06.15.00 is cuz it was carrier unlocked, so if u updated to iOS 5.0.1 "stock" Apple firmware you've corrupted the baseband. U need to re-flash the iPad baseband & cook/create a custom firmware with redsn)w or sn)wbreeze. Simply put, do the following...

1. Re-flash iPad baseband.
    2. Use sn0wbreeze to cook custom firmware. (make sure u answer "OLD or NEW" bootrom correctly)
    3. use sn0wbreeze or redsn0w to enter "pwned' DFU, u need to enter "regular" DFU mode to get to "pwned" DFU mode.
    3. Restore via iTunes by holding "SHIFT' on ur keyboard while clicking "Restore" & select the custom firmware that has no stock/lower baseband therefore not corrupting the iPad/higher basebamd that's needed for your unlock. If unlock is not needed, u still must always use custom/cooked .ipsw/iOS firmware cuz of the 06.15.00 iPad baseband that can never be downgraded.

If ur old bootrom this will be easy without shsh blobs & TinyUmbrella. Or if it's new bootrom & ur below week 135 in ur serial #'2 3rd, 4th & 5th digits, it'll also be ok but if ur new bootroom & newer than week 135 in ur serial number u may be S.O.L.!

Good luck, I'll check back later & if I'm incorrect anyone please chime in. Or if I think of anything else or u give update I'll help k.
    iPhoneAssassin likes this.
    03-05-2012 09:22 AM
    thank you so much for your help my cousin is also coming back from china in april so i want to know if he thinks of anything else also.

once again thank you for your help

P.S. will doing this make me lose my data?
    03-05-2012 01:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD