Swype Style text input?

vietalogy

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
In looking at you with a disapproving stare and shaking my fist... Shame on you.
#1 you acted like a jerk
#2 you gave him some crazy repo
#3 see number 1, you jerk

And OP, add the insanelyi repo. Search for iswipe
Bang biscuit

#1I wasn't being a jerk and when I saw his question first thing I did was googled and that repo came up. If I was a jerk I would have posted just search, instead I said he can search and I did search and posted the repo that came in the search.

#2 Shame on you for recommending a repo that's known for piracy!

Also swype sucks on iOS.

Last edited:

rich67

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
#1I wasn't being a jerk and when I saw his question first thing I did was googled and that repo came up. If I was a jerk I would have posted just search, instead I said he can search and I did search and posted the repo that came in the search.

#2 Shame on you for recommending a repo that's known for piracy!

Also swype sucks on iOS.

It would have been nice, that instead of Googling it and not trying it out before, I get input from someone who actually INSTALLED an app, and tested it out. I already went the Google route, and didn't find anything except a paid standard app through the iTunes store. And that one sucked.
I know how to use Google, but it isn't the fricking Holy Bible. I'd hope that if you post on a forum you'd have a little more personal knowledge about a topic before you direct someone to a search engine for answers.

vietalogy

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Who said I've never tested it? At the end of my last post didn't I say it sucks on iOS because I've tried it.

Also swype sucks on iOS.

When I used it that was the repo I got it from and that was from the dev that made it.

Via Tapatalk

Last edited:

chadillacaz81

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
iSwipe

I downloaded iSwipe by adding a certain source. I cant remember which one exactly it was either hackyouriphone or biteyourapple. One of them had iSwipe in it. I used it for awhile but since ive only ever had an iphone I found it hard and cumbersome to use. I had problems getting it to type the words i actually wanted. Plus it lagged when it would bring up my keyboard. I might go back to it in the future, not sure yet on how i feel about the tweak. When you add sources i think most of them warn about piracy again not too sure on that one either. Let me know if these repo's have what you are looking for and if not I have it written down here somewhere and Im sure I can find it for you.

chadillacaz81

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Also i forgot to say the reason i deleted those repos. I frown upon piracy so i dont lime having stuff on my phone that isnt legit. I pay for everything so repos that offer cracked apps are a no no

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Also i forgot to say the reason i deleted those repos. I frown upon piracy so i dont lime having stuff on my phone that isnt legit. I pay for everything so repos that offer cracked apps are a no no

The repo for iSwype is legit. No piracy involved at all.....

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
How are we supposed to know what repos are legitimate and which aren't? I see them recommended all the time but have heard the ones that come stock in Cydia are the only ones that are trustworthy.

chadillacaz81

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
How are we supposed to know what repos are legitimate and which aren't? I see them recommended all the time but have heard the ones that come stock in Cydia are the only ones that are trustworthy.

thats a good question, i know that once you add the source usually a prompt comes up letting you know that the source has piracy issues. a good example of this is xsellize, i needed it to download the version of mobile terminal to use ssh with it and its a legit source i beleive but the prompt still came up. if you google cydia sources it will give you a list and under the description it will tell you if there are cracked apps in that source or not. if it does have cracked apps stay away from it. i had to restore my phone after downloading not a cracked app but an app from a different source. the closer to cydia you stay the safter you will be.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox