Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
1062b903.jpg

what theme is this?

Thudstaff

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I'm curious how you got statusbar wordclock working? Every time I try it it gets plastered right over my statusbar time and it blanks out my screen removing my wallpaper and SB widget. Can't find any instructions online anywhere either..

I used Springtome to turn off the regular statusbar clock.

joshzdad2012

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
Is the weather widget part of the theme? I like the weather widget, but not the folders.

Can you tell me what weather widget that is?

i actually had to mix the htc weather widget with the Buuf weather widget for it to work on my springboard. spent hours trying to make it work then i just copied one theme folder into the other and messed with the html code in the main widget and got it to work! if you want to private message me i can zip up the actual theme and folders i messed with and email them to you. i took off those folders so it's the actual stock ones now. Let me know.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
thanks for sending the file. I like it with the exception of two things:
the clock font and the weekly weather icons along the bottom.

I changed my zip code but the weather temp doesn't reflect the change.

nj1266

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Some of my very recent ones. I am currently on the last two that I uploaded.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
585d69a0.jpg

cccb7641.jpg

The Lockscreen is called LS Siri i forgot who made it but i got it at macrumors.com

The widget i am using is called Shelf Widget (the weather set is a customized Hello Kitty Icon Set)

The theme is Jaku (swapped out some icons from other themes) got it from modmyi.com

I found the signal and battery meters from two different blogs i wish i could remember the exact ones but I cant at the moment!

To all the creators of the stuff i am using thanks for all your hard work!

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods