Transparent Status Bar

rosenstar

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Anyway to make the status bar transparent? I've seen some themes that do it, but I don't know what part of the theme is the status bar. Any simple tweaks/themes that make the status bar transparent?

EDIT: I only want a transparent status bar on the lockscreen and springboard, I'd like it black whenever there's app open. I guess that complicates things a bit...

Last edited:

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
If it actually themes the status bar, yes. But it could also contain a LOT of other images...the advantage to the one I linked to (for you) is that the only things in the UIImages folder of the Inlay theme are the status bar images, and only the ones for the lock/home screens. So you don't have to guess at what's what.

By the way, if you're looking to theme the in-app bar, that is usually the Silver_Base image I've attached. (Not every app uses this but it is the one used by things like Safari for example.)

If you want ALL the artwork that would go into the UIImages file, download this theme and look in the Shared_Image_Extracted folder. It's a treasure chest.

Reactions: rosenstar

rosenstar

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
If it actually themes the status bar, yes. But it could also contain a LOT of other images...the advantage to the one I linked to (for you) is that the only things in the UIImages folder of the Inlay theme are the status bar images, and only the ones for the lock/home screens. So you don't have to guess at what's what.

That's what I wanted to know, Thanks!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro