shall i jailbreak my iphone 4 ?

TOASTIE

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
hello , my 4 is a year old now and have been more than happy with it but always board and always after something new to play with .

on my g3 i jail broke it and really found very little worth having once i did .

So , has it moved on ? is there something you get with your jail broke phone you cant live without ?

cheers d

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
if you have Facebook & Twitter and want more information than you can shake a stick at, then look into IntelliScreenX

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
interesting ,. what sort of info ? :)

cheers d

Too much!!!!
Stocks, weather, feeds, Facebook, twitter, messages,... Recipes, mythological creatures FAQ, quantum physics solver, every phone book in the world, the source file for all of wikipedias information. And a security cam viewer of all areas inside area 51...

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Too much!!!!
Stocks, weather, feeds, Facebook, twitter, messages,... Recipes, mythological creatures FAQ, quantum physics solver, every phone book in the world, the source file for all of wikipedias information. And a security cam viewer of all areas inside area 51...

yep. that pretty much sums it up hahaha! :)

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Just jailbreak and explore a little. Then ask yourself if it was worth it. I think I can predict what your answer will be. ;)

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

Crackmetv

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
A list of things you can do with jailbreak(includes tweaks):
1. Get siri on older devices
2. Free apps
3. Cool themes
4. Sbsetings most convenient thing ever
5. Free in-app purchases
6. Cool lockscreens
7. Android features on iOS
8. Free iBooks
9. Anti-theft systems
And much more!

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
And it also voids any warrenty on the phone

While JB could technically void the warranty, it is very easy to restore the iPhone and take it in for service. That said, I don't think I've ever read about a person who did take their iPhone in for service while it was JB and had Apple refuse to help.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2