Lockinfo 5.0.1 draining battery

tony7820

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys I just found out this tweak lockinfo and I love it but it crazy with the usage of battery. In 20 min it takes like 10% of it. Is there any way to solve this or any tweak that I should take off like music center or stock market in lockinfo or whether ??

Pls help bec Im about to buy it and I dnt wanna buy something the eats my battery in 3 hrs. Thnks

anon(3792)

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I had the exact same problem with LockInfo. For whatever reason, I don't have that issue using IntelliscreenX. They're similar, so it might be worth trying the IntelliscreenX and see if it's easier on your battery.

j7469

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
I use both Lockinfo (for lock screen) and IntelliscreenX as a notification center enhancer. While I think my battery is slightly worse than stock, I don't believe either of those apps are to blame. Beside the fact that there are a few more processes running on jailbroken iPhones, my opinion is that the reason most people notice less battery life once jailbroken is due to us using this awesome phone more. Since I jailbroke my iPhone, I use my phone 2-3 times more than before.

gdbjr

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
I use both Lockinfo (for lock screen) and IntelliscreenX as a notification center enhancer. While I think my battery is slightly worse than stock, I don't believe either of those apps are to blame. Beside the fact that there are a few more processes running on jailbroken iPhones, my opinion is that the reason most people notice less battery life once jailbroken is due to us using this awesome phone more. Since I jailbroke my iPhone, I use my phone 2-3 times more than before.

I definitely notice a huge battery drain with lockinfo that I don't with Intelliscreenx. I am guessing is that the weather widget is constantly updating. I have the location arrow in the status bar and when I go to locations in setting it is saying weather is to blame. I uninstall lockinfo and install Intelliscreenx and the problem goes away.

Too bad cause I liked lockinfo better, but not enough to have to charge my phone 3 times a day.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro