I was hoping to get everyone's opinion on this. Does anyone feel jailbreaking your iPhone 4S causes you to have worse signal reception than before?
    02-16-2012 09:57 AM
    I've been jailbreaking my iPhones for a while now and have never experienced any issues with reception afterwards.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.
    02-16-2012 10:06 AM
    I was hoping to get everyone's opinion on this. Does anyone feel jailbreaking your iPhone 4S causes you to have worse signal reception than before?
    No I have jailbroken all my devices I have owned and 3 were iPhones I haven't experienced this on any of them :-)

Sent from my ? iPhone 4S using Tapatalk ?
    02-16-2012 10:21 AM
    No mine is the same
    02-16-2012 12:04 PM
    OK...thanks for the input. I was just curious. However, I have noticed that when I am connected to WiFi and the phone goes to "sleep" or whatever it does when you're not using it, as soon as I press the home button to get into the phone, I see it says 3G and then goes back to WiFi. Is this normal?
    02-16-2012 12:48 PM
    OK...thanks for the input. I was just curious. However, I have noticed that when I am connected to WiFi and the phone goes to "sleep" or whatever it does when you're not using it, as soon as I press the home button to get into the phone, I see it says 3G and then goes back to WiFi. Is this normal?
    Yes, that is normal.

02-16-2012 12:54 PM
    Yes, that is normal.

Thanks! I really didn't know that. I Googled it as well and apparently it's to save power when not plugged in. I thought I may have done some damage when I completed jailbreaking my phone.
    02-16-2012 01:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD