WeeRoll: Animations for Notification Center

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
For anyone familiar with the classic jailbreak tweak Barrel, WeeRoll will look familiar. It brings a wide range of animations to the default Notification Center much like Barrel did for the Springboard. To wit:

There is a lite version already available for free in Cydia with a limited set of animations: Pull Down, Spiral, Outer Cube, and Zoom & Fade are included. The rest will be available with the full 99 cent app, which should be out on the modmyi repo soon.

WeeRoll-Screenshot.jpg

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Still waiting on the full version, but Jeff is running ISX in his review video and it looks good...

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Weird issue with today's update: after updating and respringing, I had a popup saying "Something is Missing" and instructions to email the dev via Cydia. Other people are reporting the same thing on Twitter, but he just keeps saying "just do what the message says."

Has anyone actually done this? If so, what is the big mystery?

FWIW I don't pirate apps and my version was bought when it was first released. It just seems weird to me that a customer should be forced to email a developer to get an app working...maybe I'm just being paranoid? But if it's a fix, why not just push an update?