I am totally not using JB to it's potential...

0pusX

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I am sure you hardcore JB users will just shake your head in disbelief but hey, it's a start for me!!

I JB my 4S yesterday and so far the ONLY thing I have done is d/l "My3G" and also put the temp and weather condition in my status bar. hahahaha

Yeah I know, pathetic.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
You know what? That's totally fine. The whole point of jailbreaking, to me, isn't that you have to tweak your device into oblivion; it's that you could if you wanted to. If you wanted to jailbreak for only a single tweak, however small, being able to use that tweak alone makes it worth doing.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
exactly. there's no right or wrong way to what "needs" to be done. i know someone who jailbreaks just to remove the sent message tone when sending a text message. that's it!

believe it or not but i only have a few myself. a couple of years ago it was a lot different. just take your time and enjoy it :)

Reactions: 0pusX

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I am sure you hardcore JB users will just shake your head in disbelief but hey, it's a start for me!!

I JB my 4S yesterday and so far the ONLY thing I have done is d/l "My3G" and also put the temp and weather condition in my status bar. hahahaha

Yeah I know, pathetic.

The weather icon/status bar weather is almost my favorite tweak!!!

But like these two dudes said. Tweak till your hearts content. And if your heart is content with that tweak, then power to you!!!
I, however, am running about 30273627545728383625892 tweaks

Reactions: 0pusX

vietalogy

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I jailbroke just for my3g and bitesms and infinitifolders.

Not sure why apple limits on 12 apps in a folder.

Via Tapatalk

spyPhone_im

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
There are a ton of JB apps that you don't know about. While it's certainly fine to have just a couple apps on there, the point of JB is to tweak your phone to your liking.

That being said, if you are completely satisfied with your current setup then I would say you are JB to potential. Some people like a lot of tweaks and others don't. It's different for everybody.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I went from hardly any tweaks to:

Weather icon
IntelliscreenX
Color keyboard
Infinidock
Springtomize 2
BlurriedNCBackground
F.lux
Cascade
Folder enhancer
inPulse
iBlank

Whee!

Sent from my brain using Tapatalk

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i must say i have taken a completely different approach at jailbreaking than i used to. now i do not care how my device "looks", more concerned of how my device behaves and what can i do to make it work even better than it does

Cross

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
The weather icon/status bar weather is almost my favorite tweak!!!

But like these two dudes said. Tweak till your hearts content. And if your heart is content with that tweak, then power to you!!!
I, however, am running about 30273627545728383625892 tweaks

What's this tweak called? Thanks!

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
Weather Icon does not work for me. Doesn't show anything in the status bar, and it also makes my stock weather icon just a blue square now.