Issues with Intelliscreen X?

rich67

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I love this app, and it works pretty good all the time for me. But I had a couple recent events and I am wondering if anyone using this app has experienced either of them:
1) Upon starting my phone up one day, it cleared the Apple logo and went into a repeated respring mode. It must have done the respring cycle 10 times, each time going to my lockscreen and trying to fire up Intelliscreen, then back to the black screen and pinwheel. I finally did a reset (pressed and held the power and home button), and i fired up without issue.
2) When I access Intelliscreen by pulling down from the lockscreen, I have had it freeze up on my twice. The info panel will pull down halfway, then freeze. I can only get out of the screen or get any response by pressing power, then hitting "cancel" to go ahead with shutdown, and then it resolves. These issues have only appeared within the last two weeks.

I have only installed iconoclast and a Siri mod within that time frame, not sure if one of them may be in conflict. Just curious if other ISX users out there have experienced these issues.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
can't say that i have ever experienced the above. however, i just recently started using ISX again and the only issue i seem to be having is with NC pulldown while in Lockscreen. it is intermittently responding. i'd say about every 1 out of 7-10 pulldowns i get nothing

Lozi

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Im having issues aswell, but they happen mostly with the quick reply messages+ feature. Any time I use it and received a new message my phone resprings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2