Im looking for some of the best tweaks for the iphone and would love to know your fav!
    -Post your top 3 Tweaks you use/and or love on your jailbroken phone!
    Top 3
    02-14-2012 10:38 AM
    1. barrel

2.zepplin

3.sms+

no particular order except sms+ or u can go bite sms better would be #1

a good youtube subscription would be "idownloadblog" jeff is always reviewing tweaks etc..
    Blacklisted likes this.
    02-14-2012 11:36 AM
    1. Intelliscreenx
    2. Sbsettings
    3. SwitcherLoader

If apple integrated those in the stock I would have no real reason to jailbreak. Those are the top things that I really enjoy about the jailbreak. Have some other nice addons like 5 icon dock, etc but those I can live without.
    Blacklisted likes this.
    02-14-2012 11:43 AM
    So whats so good about Sbsettings and intellisscreenx if you guys dont mind me asking. Whats the big hype?
    02-14-2012 11:46 AM
    if you want a plethora of information available all from your lockscreen, and more, then IntelliScreenX is calling your name

xxjokerxx likes this.
    02-14-2012 11:52 AM
    thnx BLINK, Anything eles you recommend since your the Iphone Genious :P
    02-14-2012 12:05 PM
    i think it's all relative to what you are wanting to do. do you want to completely tweak out your device and make it look out of this world!! or do you want to make a great system even better?

p.s. please ignore my avatar status, i am by no means an iPhone Genius. most of my posts are nonsensical and that is how i reached this point. i try to help as much as i can
    anon4705295 and joju58 like this.
    02-14-2012 12:19 PM
    What i want is to have a phone thats mine, something that i personaly can customize and love, something dark(black). I kinda want to make something that not everyone has. Like make my own theme to an exstent. Like making the apps smaller or moved. Again i want to say thnx! And compared to me, your steven hawking with this stuff haha
    02-14-2012 12:33 PM
    1. Messages+
    2. Springtomize
    3. IntelliscreenX (mostly for the toggles/uppershelf abilities)
    Last edited by rosenstar; 02-14-2012 at 02:02 PM.
    02-14-2012 01:58 PM
    Is Messages+ better then Bite SMS?
    02-14-2012 02:51 PM
    So whats so good about Sbsettings and intellisscreenx if you guys dont mind me asking. Whats the big hype?
    I like intelli because it allows me to access mail, messages, Facebook and twitter simotaneously. Sbsettings allows me easy access to toggling wifi, airplane, quickly taking notes. It's preference for me and I really like both apps.
    02-14-2012 06:42 PM
    LockInfo
    FolderEnhancer
    Zephyr
    02-15-2012 12:37 AM
    Is Messages+ better then Bite SMS?
    Not better, just different. Messages+ (IMHO) has a cleaner look to it and blends in more with the native operatoring system. Not only that, but it's free with IntelliscreenX, so...

IntelliscreenX & Messages+ costs $10
    Messages+ costs $8ish
    BiteSMS costs $10 (at least I think it did when I purchased it for my 3gs a year ago)

Unless you really like BiteSMS, it makes sense to get Messages+. After using both, I prefer Messages+.
    02-15-2012 12:49 PM
    Bitesms is king...
    Not really debatable!
    Take a look at the features of bite, and those if m+, and tell me how it is even POSSIBLE that they are on equal footing...
    Bite=gold
    M+=dirt
    02-15-2012 02:47 PM
    Bitesms is king...
    Not really debatable!
    Take a look at the features of bite, and those if m+, and tell me how it is even POSSIBLE that they are on equal footing...
    Bite=gold
    M+=dirt
    I totally agree. Bite owns.
    02-15-2012 02:51 PM
    Whats an app or tweak to make the backround of my Chat Black!
    02-15-2012 03:44 PM
    Bitesms is king...
    Not really debatable!
    Bite=gold
    M+=dirt
    M+ does everything I need, plus, it has a much cleaner look to it, which I really like.
    02-15-2012 04:18 PM
    Bite Sms Is pretty good i love the feel of the cleaness of the reply on lock screen or anything like that. HOWEVER i love the stock look of the reply on M+
    02-15-2012 05:07 PM
    Is ?
    Yes, I think Messages+ better then Bite SMS.
    02-15-2012 09:51 PM
    Re-did the jailbreak thing last night and took the plunge and bought intelliscreenX and I have to say its freakin awesome, along with gridlock and barrel I'm loving it.
    02-15-2012 10:03 PM
    How does intelliscreenx affect battery life?
    02-15-2012 10:36 PM
    Omg I just got zephyr....tied for favorite tweak with bite SMS
    02-15-2012 10:37 PM
    it's not that i dislike biteSMS, used it for a long time. but now, i prefer Messages+

M+ does everything I need, plus, it has a much cleaner look to it, which I really like.
    02-16-2012 12:06 AM
    How does intelliscreenx affect battery life?
    ISX has came a long way since beta 1 regarding battery performance. there are A LOT of options that need to be dealt with to help with battery preservation

in short, it's up to you
    02-16-2012 12:09 AM
    1. SMS gv extension - sends texts received on your google voice account to the messaging app, and allows you to reply via the messaging app using google voice. I have no messaging plan and just use this, saves me $30/ month
    2. BiteSms - love being able to quick reply without having to leave the app I'm in. Can also use it for an instant speed dial by hitting the star in the quick compose, which will bring up your favorites list.
    3. Sbsettings and weeflashlight for the notification center - being able to toggle most settings and even respring your device from the notification center is really, really convenient. Weeflashlight let's you use your flash as a flashlight by hitting a button in notification center, I know it sounds silly, but I use this ALL THE TIME. Look under the couch, drop your keys getting out of the car at night, etc.

Hope this helps!
    Last edited by Bill McNeal; 02-16-2012 at 12:50 AM.
    02-16-2012 12:48 AM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD