Hello all! I have searched for an answer to this issue but with no success. My searchfu is strong.

I have an iPhone4S that has jailbreak ran on it and seems to be running great so far.

One if the things I do miss though, since I came over from Droids, is the ability to have the screen always on while charging either via the wall, usb or car chargers.

Does anyone have or know of a hack/app that could make this possible??

Thanks!
    Last edited by JoeyIsaacs; 02-10-2012 at 11:37 AM. Reason: correcting spelling typo
    02-10-2012 11:36 AM
    Hello all! I have searched for an answer to this issue but with no success. My searchfu is strong.

I have an iPhone4S that has jailbreak ran on it and seems to be running great so far.

One if the things I do miss though, since I came over from Droids, is the ability to have the screen always on while charging either via the wall, usb or car chargers.

Does anyone have or know of a hack/app that could make this possible??

Thanks!
    If you have sbsettings, you have activator and as such you can go to activator, then go to anywhere setting, then go to power, when connected, then scroll to sbsettings toggles and tick toggle autolock.
    Boom! No more auto lock when you ate charging
    02-10-2012 02:38 PM
    I hate when OP's disappear!
    02-12-2012 02:20 PM
    I don't think that's what OP was talking about. Coming from android as well it's something I miss too. Just when you charge your phone either your lock screen or home screen is always on but dimmed.
    02-12-2012 09:13 PM
    I don't think that's what OP was talking about. Coming from android as well it's something I miss too. Just when you charge your phone either your lock screen or home screen is always on but dimmed.
    Well I have to disagree with you. I told the OP how to do exactly what he asked for...
    02-12-2012 10:24 PM
    You might want to try SleepDepriver. It can be set to prevent your device from sleeping during the charging process.
    02-20-2012 02:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD