Lovely people: help me install this!

tyler_zyco

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I really like these signal bars that I saw in some video:
HD+SD Signal icons - what

But when I download and paste through SSH (screenshot attached), they do not work.. they show up in WinterBoard but no dice after a respring..

Any advice? Thank you so much!

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Looks like you forgot to attach a screenshot...but it's either one of two things: either a) You put the wrong folder into Winterboard (maybe you put a .zip in there instead of the unzipped folder, etc), or b) the theme is outdated and the image names/locations are no longer correct (possible since that link you gave is from 2010, but I'm not sure if the names of those images have changed lately or not).

If you know where they belong, go in and see what they are named on your phone. Then if necessary, change the names inside the theme and reload it.

tyler_zyco

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
oops sorry.. attched is where they are located.

All of the highlighted ones are SSH'd themes that show up in winterboard but are non-existent on the phone.

Thanks again!

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Actually...try this one I've attached. It was on MacThemes, and someone repacked it for iOS 5 with the updated names. From the thread:

All it takes for these to work in ios5 is some simple renaming, for the Black Signal icons i tried at least
According to what I read here MacThemes Forum / iOS 5 New, Changed and Relocated Images (Ask here!)

just replace Black in the image names with WhiteOnBlackEtch
and replace Silver with ColorOnGrayShadow

To make the icons also appear on the notification center just copy all the icons that were named Black somewhere else, change the Black in the name into WhiteOnBlackShadow and then copy the renamed files back into the folder with the rest.

So in the end you should for example have files names as:

Silver_0_Bars.png ---> ColorOnGrayShadow_0_Bars.png
Black_0_Bars.png ---> WhiteOnBlackEtch_0_Bars.png
Black_0_Bars.png ---> WhiteOnBlackShadow_0_Bars.png

So you should be able to just unzip this and pop it into Winterboard.

Reactions: tyler_zyco

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2