Are there any good Siri hacks out there? I would love to find an app that edits her settings.
    02-05-2012 12:28 AM
    If your jailbroken, you can tweak Siri with tweaks from cydia. http://forums.imore.com/jailbreak-un...tweaks-jb.html
    MissMocks likes this.
    02-05-2012 04:58 AM
    The Siri tweaks work well. I am using a least 3 of them now which make Siri much more useful.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.
    02-06-2012 07:22 AM
    there is great tweaks for siri on repo sinfuliphone. try out
    02-06-2012 07:26 AM
    MyAssistant was just released. It has gotten good reviews (it was reviewed as "MySiri"), but had issues initially with some commands. For me, the "Respring" command never worked (Siri: "What would you like me to read?"). I changed the command to "Restart Springboard" and it works fine. Everthing else seems to work, but I've only tinkered with it a little.
    MissMocks likes this.
    02-06-2012 09:58 AM
    Siri toggles hands down.
    02-06-2012 02:36 PM
    Hands free control. Just say "siri" and she turns on. You have the option of siri saying "yes" instead of the chime. Include siri toggles, voice util and lingual.

Lingual is a translator in over 30 languages on siri. (you have to download assitantextensions)
    02-06-2012 03:44 PM
    Is there a tweak that allows you to use Siri without having to talk? Simply typing what I want and having Siri execute that command would be awesome.
    02-09-2012 11:00 AM
    The Siri tweaks work well. I am using a least 3 of them now which make Siri much more useful.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.
    Which 3 do you use??
    02-09-2012 11:07 AM
    Is there a tweak that allows you to use Siri without having to talk? Simply typing what I want and having Siri execute that command would be awesome.
    Not in the normal user source feeds, but I want this too.
    02-09-2012 11:16 AM
    Not in the normal user source feeds, but I want this too.
    I swear one time I edited some of the text within Siri but maybe it was in a message or something.

It's nice to just use a single command to create an appointment or a reminder, yet I still feel like somewhat of a silly person talking to my assistant.
    02-09-2012 11:51 AM
    I swear one time I edited some of the text within Siri but maybe it was in a message or something.

It's nice to just use a single command to create an appointment or a reminder, yet I still feel like somewhat of a silly person talking to my assistant.
    Agreed, might be useful. I've written some more thoughts about the idea here http://forums.imore.com/jailbreak-ap...-keyboard.html
    02-09-2012 11:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD