Siri Hacks?

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
The Siri tweaks work well. I am using a least 3 of them now which make Siri much more useful.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

djg21

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
MyAssistant was just released. It has gotten good reviews (it was reviewed as "MySiri"), but had issues initially with some commands. For me, the "Respring" command never worked (Siri: "What would you like me to read?"). I changed the command to "Restart Springboard" and it works fine. Everthing else seems to work, but I've only tinkered with it a little.

Reactions: MissMocks

sondo8

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Hands free control. Just say "siri" and she turns on. You have the option of siri saying "yes" instead of the chime. Include siri toggles, voice util and lingual.

Lingual is a translator in over 30 languages on siri. (you have to download assitantextensions)

triangleman

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Is there a tweak that allows you to use Siri without having to talk? Simply typing what I want and having Siri execute that command would be awesome.

triangleman

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Not in the normal user source feeds, but I want this too.

I swear one time I edited some of the text within Siri but maybe it was in a message or something.

It's nice to just use a single command to create an appointment or a reminder, yet I still feel like somewhat of a silly person talking to my assistant.

patricksmangan

Nov 26, 2010
Visit site