Iphone 4s jailbreak question

ecgraham5268

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
Hey all, I know it is on here somewhere but can't find it. I saw something about iPhone 4s jailbreak and can't find it anymore. Is it possible to jail break now and if so how.Any help or link would be great. Thanks new user

neur0tk

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Visit Greenposi0n.com for the Absinthe tool to jailbreak your 4s

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

pilsbury

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
I used the exact same JB that neur0tk used and have had zero issues. This is the best and cleanest JB I've had on any of my iPhones.

soulfulzeta

Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I am having an issue getting past the last part of the JB. I've followed the directions to the point where it says you have to tap on absinthe and that's where it just keeps saying "Wait for absinthe" to complete. After a minute or so of that, it says "Didn't work" and tells me to hit the green jb button but the VPN keeps saying "Cannot Open Absinthe" Absinthe could not be opened. The error was: "The URL can't be shown."

What else am I supposed to be doing?

soulfulzeta

Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
I used it as well. Quick, easy and foolproof.

I wish I had the same experience. I'm stuck because the last step isn't moving me anywhere! "Cannot Open Absinthe" Absinthe could not be opened. The error was: "The URL can't be shown."

It's not finishing so it can reboot to cydia. :-(

soulfulzeta

Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
Okay...

Nevermind. Maybe the servers were busy or something earlier. I restored, JB and it went through in less than 5 minutes. FINALLY! :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro