Hi all, I'm not new to jailbreaking but I've never used redsnow until this time and my phone is supposed to be jailbroken but I installed Slider Pro on it but it's not showing up in my settings of anything. I check in Cydia and it says that it's installed. So I was wondering if anyone has any reasons why this may happen. Maybe my phone isn't fully jailbroken? It's an iPhone 4 16GB.
    02-01-2012 07:12 PM
    OK, now I am a true noob... I figured it out... ignore this please... *SMH*
    02-01-2012 07:54 PM
    Are you sure it's not in your settings app? Jailbreak tweaks (if they're in the settings app at all; not all tweaks have a Settings entry) are usually in the middle of the page, after the default apps (Photos, Notes, Store) but before third party apps (Facebook or anything else you downloaded from the app store). If you're still not seeing it maybe just try reinstalling it.

(I know you said you're not new to jb'ing, but for some people that means rooting Android, etc. and some things may be different if this is your first iOS jailbreak.)
    02-01-2012 07:56 PM
    No, the mistake I made was, it looked like my phone was rebooting but it took rebooting it for something else before it showed up in the settings.
    02-01-2012 08:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD