RingerX VIP: Custom Ringer Profiles

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Coming soon...if this has support for custom SMS vibrations it should be huge!
http://www.idownloadblog.com/2012/01/31/ringerx-vip/

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i see this is out now. anyone using it yet? knowing myself i'll end up buying it soon since i am a sucker for cool apps/tweaks!

SlydWyz

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
If it can create custom vibes for SMS, I'll be buying it before the night is over.

Has anyone got this installed yet???

SlydWyz

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
No dice on this one it seems. After looking everything over, the customizing you can do for SMS is limited to the volume of the text tone, and whether or not the tone will sound even if all other settings are silenced.

You can choose to have the text tone ring at a different volume for specific people, or not ring at all ( if your volume was at 2, a specific contact will always ring at 10 instead). Unless I'm missing something here, I can't select any custom vibe patterns to apply to contact SMS or iMessages.

Bummer :(

morrow95

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
No dice on this one it seems. After looking everything over, the customizing you can do for SMS is limited to the volume of the text tone, and whether or not the tone will sound even if all other settings are silenced.

You can choose to have the text tone ring at a different volume for specific people, or not ring at all ( if your volume was at 2, a specific contact will always ring at 10 instead). Unless I'm missing something here, I can't select any custom vibe patterns to apply to contact SMS or iMessages.

Bummer :(

Exactly... they need to add custom ringtone/vibrate/repeat options to the default sounds. I for one would like the ability to repeat sounds so I could have a chime go off three times for example. I would also like the ability to have different ringtones for each of my email accounts to distinguish business between personal emails. If they would add stuff like this, basically customizing the default options, along with what they currently have it would be one heck of a tweak and I would buy in a heartbeat as I'm sure others would as well.

If the developer is reading this by chance please consider adding the above!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Exactly... they need to add custom ringtone/vibrate/repeat options to the default sounds. I for one would like the ability to repeat sounds so I could have a chime go off three times for example. I would also like the ability to have different ringtones for each of my email accounts to distinguish business between personal emails. If they would add stuff like this, basically customizing the default options, along with what they currently have it would be one heck of a tweak and I would buy in a heartbeat as I'm sure others would as well.

If the developer is reading this by chance please consider adding the above!

better luck going here:

yllierdev@gmail.com

or here:

@_Yllier_

SlydWyz

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
What I do like is having it ignore mute for specific contacts. I'm on call a lot, and I travel quite a bit too, and usually have my phone on vibrate only while I sleep until the alarm goes off. Rather than have a family member remember to call the hotel in the middle of the night because of an emergency, they can call me on my cell. I like that. Every other notification sound off except if it's someone I consider important.

Other than that, I can accomplish every other feature by either turning my volume up to hear the ringer, or set it to vibrate if in a meeting or a movie.

Still waiting on a Vibrafications update!!!

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
This doesn't work so nice with non stock messaging services like bite or any other one where you turn off message notifications...
Just a heads up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2