Anyone know of a lockscreen or slider that allows you to put a (relatively large) picture (of your choosing) it the middle of your lockscreen, and pull the picture down to unlock?

Thanks in advance.
    01-26-2012 01:37 PM
    anyone????
    01-28-2012 06:36 PM
    Well you can just put any picture you want as your lockscreen background, then use activator and assign drag down from statusbar to "dismiss lockscreen"
    01-29-2012 01:44 AM
    Well you can just put any picture you want as your lockscreen background, then use activator and assign drag down from statusbar to "dismiss lockscreen"
    Well I know that haha but I kinda want the picture to be able to move lol.
    01-29-2012 09:36 AM
    Have you considered Move2Unlock? It's not exactly what you describe but it's probably the closest I've seen. You might be able to get closer if you have any coding skills...

01-29-2012 10:59 AM
    Have you considered Move2Unlock? It's not exactly what you describe but it's probably the closest I've seen. You might be able to get closer if you have any coding skills...

Click to view quoted video
    yeah... I have move2unlock, but I was disappointed by it...

Don't really have any coding skills, but I'll see if I can find a similar app/tweak and modify it... Keep ya'll posted.
    01-29-2012 11:11 AM
    01-29-2012 07:15 PM
    eh yeah the thing is I don't want to move the entire lockscreen, just a part of it. For example, imagine this lockscreen, but you have a custom image on the screen in place of the grey slider:

http://www.techzek.com/wp-content/up...ck-screen2.jpg
    01-30-2012 11:39 AM
    I can't remember which tweak lets you insert your own image.
    I'm thinking slider enhanced, but i can't remember.
    01-30-2012 02:52 PM
    eh yeah the thing is I don't want to move the entire lockscreen, just a part of it. For example, imagine this lockscreen, but you have a custom image on the screen in place of the grey slider:

whats the name of that theme?
    01-30-2012 03:03 PM
    For real dude... What's the name of that theme??? I can help
    More from there...
    02-01-2012 04:53 PM
    More from there...
    It was just a picture I pulled from google images... I'll search around for the actual app.
    02-01-2012 06:02 PM

Replacing the slider isn't that difficult--thousands of themes do that--it's the "pull down to unlock" part that would be harder. If you don't mind keeping the horizontal slide to unlock motion, you can simply replace the bottombarknob images with a photo. There may be some issues depending on the size (make sure you have a backup way to unlock your phone while you're trying new images) but nothing insurmountable.
    02-01-2012 06:57 PM
    Replacing the slider isn't that difficult--thousands of themes do that--it's the "pull down to unlock" part that would be harder. If you don't mind keeping the horizontal slide to unlock motion, you can simply replace the bottombarknob images with a photo. There may be some issues depending on the size (make sure you have a backup way to unlock your phone while you're trying new images) but nothing insurmountable.
    Is there anyway that I could leave the slider where it is, but put in an image in its place that is the same height, but takes up the entire width of the phone? And then, when I "slide to unlock" I drag the left side of the image towards the right, and the right side of the image disappears from the screen?

Does that make sense? Is it doable?
    02-03-2012 08:21 AM
    You could try, but I think that's basically how a Tap To Unlock theme is madethe slider is made big enough to cover the entire tray. In that case I'm not sure you'd be able to get it to slide anymore.

Macthemes would be a good place to ask people about this ideathere's a huge amount of knowledge over there.
    02-03-2012 08:36 AM
    Macthemes would be a good place to ask people about this ideathere's a huge amount of knowledge over there.
    I'd love to, but everytime I try to register and sign up, it says that the forum isn't taking any new members... This every happen to you?
    02-03-2012 09:57 AM
    More from there...
    Found it... It's called Endroid Lockscreen, but it's through dreamboard. Here's the thread I found it at:
    Dreamboard [Release] DreamBoard - Page 247
    02-04-2012 08:45 AM
    I'd love to, but everytime I try to register and sign up, it says that the forum isn't taking any new members... This every happen to you?
    That's too bad, I didn't realize they had closed registrations. Unfortunately they don't seem to give members a way to invite new people either, so I guess it's just a question of waiting for registration to be open again. Sorry about that.

(Can you at least view the forums? Or does not being registered mean you can't use them at all?)
    Last edited by Massie; 02-04-2012 at 09:33 AM.
    02-04-2012 09:26 AM
    That's too bad, I didn't realize they had closed registrations. Unfortunately they don't seem to give members a way to invite new people either, so I guess it's just a question of waiting for registration to be open again. Sorry about that.

(Can you at least view the forums? Or does not being registered mean you can't use them at all?)
    I can view them, but can't respond, ask questions, etc. Are you a member? Are you sure there's no way to invite someone? Registrations have been closed since I first JB'd my 3GS (maybe 12-18 months ago?). Maybe I'm just missing something? Has anyone else been able to register in this time?
    02-04-2012 09:49 AM
    I am a member there but they don't offer an invite system...unfortunately, there seems to be a pretty sluggish support system over there; the News page hasn't been updated since 2009, for example. I'll see if I can get a response about an ETA on registrations opening again.
    02-04-2012 10:24 AM
    I am a member there but they don't offer an invite system...unfortunately, there seems to be a pretty sluggish support system over there; the News page hasn't been updated since 2009, for example. I'll see if I can get a response about an ETA on registrations opening again.
    Much obliged.
    02-04-2012 10:52 AM
    Ok so rosenstar... Have you tried theming the image you want, but with the slider name??? I.e your chosen image that you want to slide, but named slider.png??
    I'll make a better more coherent post in a minute...
    02-05-2012 03:43 AM
    For example, make a banner type image maybe 450x90 and rename it bottombargrayknob@2x

Place it in the bundles com.apple.telephonyUI directory I have at the top of that image
    02-05-2012 04:46 AM
    I can view them, but can't respond, ask questions, etc. Are you a member? Are you sure there's no way to invite someone? Registrations have been closed since I first JB'd my 3GS (maybe 12-18 months ago?). Maybe I'm just missing something? Has anyone else been able to register in this time?
    Same here..i've tried to register but get the same notification. I can browse the forums, and download themes, icons, etc, just not post in the forums. Weird...
    02-06-2012 11:09 AM
    there is an active thread about dreamboard here:

Creating Themes With Dreamboard

the Endroid theme comes with dreamboard, so just install DB from Cydia. Then you would have to edit the theme and delete the main part of the the theme, and change the picture for the lockscreen.
    02-06-2012 11:21 AM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD