As a new person to ios, I am tempted to jailbreak my iphone. I am concerned about battery life. I can get about 8 hours when streaming music all day at work and want to have comparable battery life if I jailbreak. What has been the battery life on everyone's Iphone and does jailbreaking it provide for longer life? Also a a newbie, is it worth it? the jailbreaking process looks easier than android and I am considering it. Thanks for everyone's opinion!
    01-25-2012 11:26 PM
    That's the only issue with my JB'ed phone. Before I got over a complete day but now I have to charge it within 24 hrs. Not sure why. I still recommend JB'ing though.
    01-26-2012 03:55 PM
    That's the only issue with my JB'ed phone. Before I got over a complete day but now I have to charge it within 24 hrs. Not sure why. I still recommend JB'ing though.
    Because your playing with your phone more....
    It's a jailbreak, not a magical battery draining break...
    01-26-2012 04:29 PM
    ^^agreed. i am also new to JB, but I havent seen any unusual battery drain. I use it more, it drains more. and when you first JB, you WILL use it more! otherwise, same battery discharge!
    01-26-2012 06:37 PM
    My battery life really hasn't changed much if at all since I jailbroke my 4S.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.
    01-26-2012 07:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD