Battery fix iOS5 cydia tweak

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
I heard nothing but good things. I experienced a better battery performance yesterday that I never had before with this tweak. I can't post stats because I respring and reset the stats. I will test more in the following days.

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Please follow this instructions:

Instructions for the iOS5 Battery Drain Fix For iPhone 4S and 3GS iPod Touch
Jailbreak your iOS device on 5.0 or 5.0.1 using Greenpois0n Absinthe (Windows, Mac OS)
Launch Cydia and navigate to Manage -> Sources -> Edit -> Add.
For URL add insanelyi Repository - insanelyi
Plug In Your Device, click on Serial Number and copy your UDID
Go into My Settings -> Profile
Scroll down and enter your UDID ? Save.
Go into Cydia and install VIP packages

Reactions: patricksmangan

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
its nothing real!
all it does it set certain options, that you yourself could set using the settings menu...
it does things like turning off push, shortening the screen time lock duration, screen brightness...
its not worth 4.99 to join vip repo, AND it will be free within a month....
dont waste your time on this!!!!!

from insanelyi
"Report abuse

Hi @insanelyi here,

I want to clarify, we are not claiming the package 'Battery Fix iOS5' fixes battery... far from it, as the description says 'This can help alleviate the iOS 5.0/5.0.1 battery issues & increase battery life.' @iHamzaDev the developer of this tweak spend time tweaking the power settings until he felt he found optimum results, he then shared these settings with some loyal VIP Members at our forum for some private beta testing, after some promising results we pushed this tweak to our VIP repo for our members of insanelyi, the fact that some bloggers got word of this and claim that it could fix battery issues is completely out of our control. That said, there has been a lot of users that are experiencing better battery life with this. We are not forcing anyone into buying this tweak, for the time being it is available only on our VIP repo and if you would like to try it you can become a VIP member at our forums. As I have said on twitter initially that this will be released to our free repo and the source will be publicly available for your viewing pleasure."

Reactions: patricksmangan

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
tumblr_ljq282Df5Y1qa8kv4.gif

Lenerdosy

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Lost $5 but whatever. Really didn't seem to make a difference to my battery, still hovers around 8 hours of usage after texting, music, downloading,etc.

Joe McG

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
I'm sorry guys, but the fix works. I have been battling with my 4S ever since the 5.0.1 update. I was only getting like 5 hours usage. After jailbreak, I am getting almost 8 hours of usage.

Of course, I also jailbroke, so that could also have done something to improve battery life as well.

neur0tk

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
I been running it from the insanelyi repo! I seem to have better battery life I do not have any screenshots because I am constantly respringing my phone with themes haha..

Sent from neur0tk's jailbroken iPhone 4s

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox