Hi there,

now that the jailbreak finally is out... I'm lookign for the jailbreak killer feature

My car's handsfree won't allow me to access Siri directly (e.g. like a bluetooth headset would by pressing the "use" button).

If there was another way to access Siri, e.g. by creating a special contact or phone number that I could dial up in my car's handsfree system, that would be way cool AND it would be (more or less) the only reason why I would jailbreak my 4S...

Does anyone know if "there's a hack for that"[tm]?

Regards
    Steffen
    01-23-2012 09:05 AM
    Like hands free control? Where you can just talk to Siri without pressing anything? Jut say Siri and it will come up there's something for that in cydia. Also Siri toggles where Siri can now launch apps and also disable and enable setting set your brightness etc. Also something for that in cydia
    01-23-2012 09:34 AM
    Hi Boobie1192

Like hands free control? Where you can just talk to Siri without pressing anything? Jut say Siri and it will come up
    This is not what I am looking for. I want to explicitly address Siri by calling a special number or something, like I said before.

Regards
    Steffen
    01-23-2012 09:47 AM
    Oh sorry, well Um nothing comes to mind for that.
    01-23-2012 10:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD