HOW CAN I...upgrade to the NEW Absinthe

roscoboy272

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
How can I upgrade to the new version of the jailbreak (Absinthe) if I already jail broke my iPhone 4S with the first version of it? Do I have to restore and then re-jailbreak? Do I lose all my cydia apps and have to re-download them? Everything I read says I can just re-Jailbreak over my existing jailbreak, but when I try, it says "error, your device is already jailbroken" stash error. PLEASE HELP.

garrett

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
you dont need to upgrade your jailbreak just because a new version of Absinthe was released.

The new versions of Absinthe are only being released to fix problems or issues with users jailbreaking their phones. If you jailbroke your phone successfully there is nothing to gain from the newer version of Absinthe.

rickydross

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
you dont need to upgrade your jailbreak just because a new version of Absinthe was released.

The new versions of Absinthe are only being released to fix problems or issues with users jailbreaking their phones. If you jailbroke your phone successfully there is nothing to gain from the newer version of Absinthe.
By problems do you mean with the jailbreaking process? Or problems with the phone afterwards?

neur0tk

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
If you are jailbroken already I wouldn't worry about re-jailbreaking this update will fix the issues occurring during the process like it freezing up or spitting out errors and not completing

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro