It is a pain..
    Does this happen to anybody when they open a Facebook page link through ISX?
    (The menu opens up all of the way I instead of partially)Click to view quoted image
    This happens to me ALL THE TIME!!! I have has to set my phone to close Facebook every time it's minimized to fix the issue. It is a pain though.

For those who are having double ringtones, first go into settings, notifications and then messages and make sure the repeat alert option is set to "none." then make sure you delete any other tone modifying app like push tone etc. Finally, search in Cydia for "DoubleSMSToneRemover" from the insanelyi repo. It works 99% of the time for me for all alerts.

Sent from my Jailbroken Facebook Machine using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Sharma15; 06-05-2012 at 08:53 PM.
    06-05-2012 08:47 PM
    Yes I think ISX needs some major bug updates and not just small bug fixers like the one yesterday. At least I know the Facebook issue is not just me...

Also to piggy-back on to the double ringtone issue, that is an issue with how Apple compressed to tone in the ISPW file, and consequentially it stutters when handling banners, etc.

DoubleSMSToneRemover didn't work for me, and it switched the send/receive sounds... But the dev @SnoopinNewton helped me with the problem on twitter!

Follow his instructions (it only works for the Tri-Tone sound though):
    http://adf.ly/1476602/snoopinnewton
    click "News"

P.S. I used his adfly link because it supports him.
    06-05-2012 11:19 PM
    i would actually consider going back to ISX if they had Tweetbot integration with the Twitter section
    or a way to manually add whichever Twitter program you wanted...
    BLiNK likes this.
    06-06-2012 10:57 AM
    or a way to manually add whichever Twitter program you wanted...
    exactly. this has been a request since the very first beta came out. that is why i am convinced this will never happen

in fact i would not be surprised if we never see anything "new" with ISX, just updates for newer firmware
    06-06-2012 01:25 PM
    exactly. this has been a request since the very first beta came out. that is why i am convinced this will never happen

in fact i would not be surprised if we never see anything "new" with ISX, just updates for newer firmware
    I still like the program despite some of its shortfalls...
    06-06-2012 06:50 PM
    I downloaded a dreamboard theme to look like window tiles but I'm unable to post a status a FB or twitter the message box pops up but it doesn't let me type only paste I've tried to go into settings and change a couple things but no luck can anyone help with this its a lil annoying. I can reply to messages and everything but I can't post I love intelliiscreenx it's a genius convent app but I love my windows theme also it would be a shame to give one of these up
    05-02-2013 10:21 AM
81 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD