I actually went back to lockinfo myself recently and am really enjoying it...much more customizable than ISX if all you need is notifications and lockscreen previews.

But I can say that when I had that ISX error, all I did was reboot and my license then installed.
    05-13-2012 07:05 PM
    I can confirm that I got that same license download error, rebooted my phone, and tried a second time with success.
    05-13-2012 08:16 PM
    tyler: I've tried all that; still no luck.

Massie: I used LI for a long time before upgrading to iOS 5. I liked the ISX integration with iOS 5 that's why I went with ISX after I upgraded to iOS 5. But, I've been playing with LI for the past couple of hours (which was one of the main reasons I originally joined the JB community), I'm enjoying being back with LI. There are a few things I'd like to change but it's nice to be back!
    05-13-2012 09:42 PM
    Hmmm ... Now you have me thinking. I LOVED lockinfo but changed to ISX for god only knows why? Maybe I need to go back to basics?

Sent from my jailbroken and heavily tweaked iPhone 4 using Tapatalk .
    05-14-2012 01:11 PM
    I love the customization that LI provides but the ISX integration is so smooth. There are some things about ISX I prefer but running LI now for the past 24 hours or so has shown me precisely why I originally purchased it so long ago. Like Massie said, if you don't need the twitter or facebook integration, my opinion is LI wins hands down.
    bcbbanga4l and 3under2 like this.
    05-14-2012 01:50 PM
    I love the customization that LI provides but the ISX integration is so smooth. There are some things about ISX I prefer but running LI now for the past 24 hours or so has shown me precisely why I originally purchased it so long ago. Like Massie said, if you don't need the twitter or facebook integration, my opinion is LI wins hands down.
    I turned off the Twitter and FB feeds from the beginning. It was too annoying!

05-14-2012 02:12 PM
    Hmmm ... Now you have me thinking. I LOVED lockinfo but changed to ISX for god only knows why? Maybe I need to go back to basics?

ISX sounds like a royal pain to me.

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk
    05-14-2012 09:42 PM
    It is a pain..
    Does this happen to anybody when they open a Facebook page link through ISX?
    (The menu opens up all of the way I instead of partially)
    05-15-2012 09:48 PM
    This is what it would normally do. To fix it, I have to kill Facebook.app and open it back up again.

So annoying that I don't use the Facebook page or the Ticker at all.

In fact, I only use ISX for Messages+ and the Mail Page now...
    05-15-2012 09:52 PM
    I'm back on LI now. So pleased and can't understand why I ever left?!

Scarlet

05-28-2012 11:50 AM
    I get an error message that states; NOTE: The requested modifications cannot be applied due to required dependencies or conflicts that cannot be automatically found or fixed.

It has IntelliscreenX
    Depends preferenceloader
    Depends libstatusbar
    Last edited by KJowers; 05-28-2012 at 02:08 PM.
    05-28-2012 02:05 PM
    That just means you need to install those packages as well. To find them you may need to search Cydia while in Developer mode. Just open Cydia and go to Manage/Settings/Developer and then search for them; once you find them, install them. If you still can't find them it probably means the repo is just overloaded or down at the moment due to heavy traffic. If so just try again later.
    05-28-2012 03:17 PM
    I'm back on LI now. So pleased and can't understand why I ever left?!

Scarlet

I'm back with lockinfo as wellI feel like it took some time for Ashman to work out all the ios5 bugs (which is why I left in the first place), but now it's running great, and is SO much more customizable than ISX ever was.
    05-28-2012 03:20 PM
    I'm back with lockinfo as well—I feel like it took some time for Ashman to work out all the ios5 bugs (which is why I left in the first place), but now it's running great, and is SO much more customizable than ISX ever was.
    Like!

05-28-2012 03:42 PM
    I am only using the trial. But I have an issue with two things. ONe is that every time i get a message i hear my ringtone one and a half times. Another issue I am having is the bannner at the top does not come up when I am receiving a message. Actually there is one more In my notifications my new mail starts coming in. I don't want that and i don't know how to take it off.
    05-28-2012 08:03 PM
    The double-ringtone problem happens with a lot of people after they jailbreak... I'm not sure why though
    05-28-2012 09:47 PM
    My wife had that on an unjailbroken 4S. Turned out to be an issue with having the phone set to ring AND vibrate for incoming calls. Toggling vibrate off fixed it.
    05-28-2012 10:36 PM
    What about text messages? I get a tone that sounds like I just got two texts at the same time.
    05-28-2012 11:03 PM
    Hers actually was the text tone. Once we turned vibrate and sound to just sound it was fine.
    05-29-2012 12:38 AM
    ..sacrifice vibrate... Can't :P haha
    05-29-2012 02:26 AM
    The other issue I'm having is when phone is locked and I get a message and I'm using bite SMS plugin the message appears on lock screen but the name of person comes up as somebody and so does first line of text In lock screen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    05-29-2012 09:49 AM
    I've noticed a couple of issues with the weather widget. First it often says its offline in the lockscreen. If I unlock the phone, it's fine when I go back to the lockscreen till the next time it happens.

I also noticed that the weather widget is no longer actionable from the NC. You can't touch it to open the weather app to look at hourly temps. It just switches between current weather temp and forecast screens. It's not a huge issue as I use a different weather app anyways.
    06-03-2012 11:14 AM
    ...I also noticed that the weather widget is no longer actionable from the NC. You can't touch it to open the weather app to look at hourly temps. It just switches between current weather temp and forecast screens. It's not a huge issue as I use a different weather app anyways.
    Seems to be working fine for me...

JB/5.1.1
    06-04-2012 07:22 PM
    I also noticed that the weather widget is no longer actionable from the NC. You can't touch it to open the weather app to look at hourly temps. It just switches between current weather temp and forecast screens. It's not a huge issue as I use a different weather app anyways.
    If you go to weather widget settings there is Change Tap Behaviour. You probably have that on.
    Superjudge likes this.
    06-05-2012 07:23 AM
    i would actually consider going back to ISX if they had Tweetbot integration with the Twitter section
    06-05-2012 09:13 AM
81 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD